Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Had to supercrop wedding cake today.😱
Vegged slightly to long. Over 5ft tall and 3 inches from the lights.
Day 16. Flower.

Mr.G
Where is your Wedding Cake from my friend? Found a good variation in fem seed, but have been looking for something more dank, mine has that strictly vanilla icing smell, taste. It’s delicious, pretty potent, and vigorous as all hell. But I’m looking for something else, absolutely love wedding cake and have been trying to find something similar to the original Jungle Boys cut, or something along the lines of unlicensed producers cut (phenomenal)

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
The wedding Cake was “seed junkies”
Turned out really dank but did herm at the end with heat stress, in my last run.
just 1 in the tent this run. Wish I had more.
Mr.G

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Let me know , another fellow Canadian here that’s wondering what that cheap lab can offer up

be careful with WyzeCam automatic night vision, they use infrared witch could trigger hermies , I usually put them on the same timer as the light so it’s closing at night!
Ya. Shut night vision and running lights off in the app immediately after install. 👊

No lab (legally available) in my province.
provincial government run lab wouldn’t accept the sample. Planning to accept later this year.
taking forever for the government to catch up with legalization.
Mr.G

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
They charge an extra 10-15 bucks for packing it up like that. Cheap dollar store shit. Ridiculous really. I’m still waiting on another shipment, I wonder what garbage I will get this time.😂

Zunk99

Zunk99

Day 19. 1 day after defoliation. 🔥

Mr.G
How long were these plants in veg for? Also how tall were they when you flipped.Since I trimmed mine two days ago they already look what they did the day I trimmed them. Giving them a break and am going to trim again this weekend then flip 2-3 days later.

Zunk99

Zunk99

Yah 😆😆😆😆😆 no boxer hole though lol...was like tf is this cheap chit...lol at first I thought I got to stoned and put them on backwards f*** no no boxer hole...
I found a seed bank about 1-1 1/2 hours from where I live. Going to check them out next. Shipping in seeds is ridiculous.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Had to raise the sf4000 up today. Zap straps!!
was able to link together and bring the lights up an extra 6”.
left the pulleys there in case the zaps break😂
Day 20 flower.
Mr.G

AA22DC6C DAE9 42EC 8B29 7CC9FE7342B4
874CA73B 6B0E 47E2 806D 94D9DEAC1FF1
growsince79

growsince79

How long were these plants in veg for? Also how tall were they when you flipped.Since I trimmed mine two days ago they already look what they did the day I trimmed them. Giving them a break and am going to trim again this weekend then flip 2-3 days later.
Sorry but they don't look the same. Your best sources of energy are gone and will never grow back. Your branches will grow new leaves. In the end you just wasted time and space by vegging too long and overcrowding to the point you thought you needed to defoliate.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Sorry but they don't look the same. Your best sources of energy are gone and will never grow back. Your branches will grow new leaves. In the end you just wasted time and space by vegging too long and overcrowding to the point you thought you needed to defoliate.
Opinions are that. Opinions.
not my first run😂
Left all the leaves they need to grow buds.
enjoy the show. It will be the one and only I contribute on here.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Let’s see the update photo Z

Anthem

Anthem

There is controversy about when and if to defoliate. I have done my research and the research does indicate that stripping every leaf but one per bud site does work. This is to be done on day 1 of flip and again on day 21. It works, that is the bottom line. It is also part of the 3 a light grow book.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
There is controversy about when and if to defoliate. I have done my research and the research does indicate that stripping every leaf but one per bud site does work. This is to be done on day 1 of flip and again on day 21. It works, that is the bottom line. It is also part of the 3 a light grow book.
Agree. I don’t go by days. I do it once budset is ready.

growsince79

growsince79

Opinions are that. Opinions.
not my first run😂
Left all the leaves they need to grow buds.
enjoy the show. It will be the one and only I contribute on here.
Opinions are opinions, Facts are facts. The leaf you cut off doesn't grow back. That is fact. That leaf will never grow back. Saying they grow back is just the same plagiarized, regurgitated internet fake news. Defoliation has its place, but the leaf you cut off never grows back. Thats fake news.

Top Bottom