spin pro trimmer

• Thread starter KUSHMAN901
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

hey all this will be my first time using a trimmer i wanted to know do i still hang my buds to dry first then run through the spin pro or do i trim first then put buds in my dry net

X

Xceptional

trim BEFORE drying! if you dont you will be back on here saying the spinpro sucks lol. the reason is you want the leafs fresh and sticking out so they slip through the grate and get snipped off. if you have ever dried a bud before trimming you know it sucks all the leafs in tight against the bud making it damn near impossible for the spinpro to chop anything off.

F

FreshSteppin

Alright
I've used this thing to trim many many lbs and trust me it is NOT worth it.

it does a good job but in turn you destroy your trim. can't make bubble with it, not sure about oil but i know it would be slightly tainted.

imagine throwing a bunch of fresh trim in a blender.

L

Lost

I blend my trim before making me hash. Sounds like its saving a step, lol. I just got a fake trimpro off of ebay for 500 bucks.. i'll post up when I get it..

F

FreshSteppin

no it makes it smell like fresh cut grass outside not a good thing

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what if you dry the trim on a large screen before making the hash? think that could help with the smell?

Camdawg

Camdawg

i get buds trimmed on a trim pro sometimes half the nugs will look really nice and tight but then ill find some where the guy must have been to stoned and the bud will be flat and square, also seems to break off alot of trichs in the process.

L

Lost

Yea, but i'm a one person op. I cannot take another harvest without some help!, lolol :)

S

Snafu

Yea, but i'm a one person op. I cannot take another harvest without some help!, lolol :)

very hard to trust people enough to let them in. i hope you are able to find the trimmer that will help you in this process

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

my question to them are they Trychome smashers or what?

Are these the "salad spinner" type? I would only think if I put my Blackberry on there what would happen? You cannot handle it without leaving your fingers sticky. I only imagine it smashing and messing all the nugs up from being so sticky.
Anyone ever put any super sticky nugs to trim in them? If so how well did it perform?
I was looking at the TrimPro for $1500 and that seems like it would do better. I'm sick of trimming and tired of paying my friends to do it for me. I have paid over $1500 in a few months just for people trimming, this is with food, drinks and stuff.
I could do it myself if there worth it.

M

mrdizzle

I used to spend 1500 a harvest for trimmers, I bought a trim reaper about a year ago and have saved 10,000 in trim help, not to mention I can crush it by myself faster than with 5 helpers

C

CALIPURP

Ok guys great topic i just saw the trim pro in action for the first time you pic off a few water leaves and stems because there wet the tri dont realy fall off of it it works great i was suprised my friend rented it from a hydro store for 250 day great right they only used it for a few hours down fall--you had to dry in a screen and some big hairs where trimed but it looked great hope it helps ....:harvest:

M

mrdizzle

^^^I would stay away from ones that you have to manually roll the buds on, take forever, they are loud as hell with no cover, they spit trim in the air,and they dont do a great job, you dont really trim little buds because you have to try and roll them over the grate, you can also use the trim reaper the same way you would use the above one, just leave the top portion and lid off and you have the same machine.

the 3rd addition reapers are mint

L

Lost

More work than the trim reaper, but im upgrading from scissors, lol..

I do plan on gettin a reaper, but medical bills have me in a bad spot right now..

Top Bottom