• Thread starter geologic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0174 BURST001

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Okay, first of all, I want to thank you folks for your encouragement.

I have to say that when I read Theoneandonly Z's post that he'd "would pay 40$+ for a book containing original contents" I imediately pictured myself in the basement of a (smoky) Dark Age monastery, hunched ove a large oaken desk, surrounded by stacks of manuscripts an' such, multi candle illumination,
laboriously penning each and every "original contents" book--
and I thought: I'm too old to be able to crank-out all that many of 'em,
and it's plantin' time--
Heh.

I did started doing some, ah, archaeology tho; and found some of the first schetches done in answer to prisoner questions; the ones I turned into the more permanate material--

Thanx...

Hey now! get back to work!!!
Edgar allen poe

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Have you got photos of those two plants? Full on chimeras by the sounds of it.
@monkeymun

I didn't forget you. I've gone through a lot of old hard drives, and will probably find some more.

What I'm running into is, ah, let me go back a byte Heh.
~1995 I started building my own hot rod computers and see just how fast I could run 'em, overclocking and crunching various intense computational science programs. Most folks who overclock to the max do it on a dedicated computer, but not me Heh; I use my "daily driver". Max overclocking crashes computers (that's how you know you went to far with one of the various parameters then drop down and try a different angle), and crashes do bad things; to software and hardware.

I lost a few hard drives but, as Steve Gibson says: If it's spinning, you can recover at least some data with software. I use GetBack (and any pc user should have all the wonderful Resplendent Software free tools).

Now, this is what I'm finding (on the undamaged old drives) in the Recovered Data folders; these are from 2000:

RECOVERD1a

The two files with the "pretty pictures" were unrecoverable--
in some folders only one or two files were recovered...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Addendumb:
@monkeymun too

How fortuitous.

About 6 months ago I found an article about a redwood chimera,
and I filed it away so good I just had to go look it up again;
and there's a whole buncha new stories about it--
http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2014/03/14/rare-redwood-threatened-with-removal-in-cotati/
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/03/140319-redwood-albino-chimera-california-tree-tallest/
even from today...
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20140311/articles/140319901

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Purdy, too bad it didn't continue with the tri phyllotaxy;
a definite boon to pruning tho.

Like I said somewhere else:

(five prunings):

"normal" (2 opposite) phyllotaxy pruning = 2 > 4 > 8 > 16 > 32 > 64... mainstems
tri (continuing) phyllotaxy pruning = 3 > 9 > 27 > 36 > 81 >273... mainstems
tri (reverting to normal) pruning = 3 > 6 > 12 > 24 > 48 > 96... mainstems

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

addendumb:
My math could be wrong here, there, and everywhere.
I'm a bad smeller too--
er, speller...

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
shoot I didnt even notice that it had gone back to two's :wacky:
Glad I posted her.
Even the lower branches(that are as high as the top)
its all back to 2's
gunna be a bushy bitch though :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Is pulling or tying them down lower. sufficient or will they have to be topped eventually?

I've never tied down the secondaries 'cause I'm after the mainstem colas,
but I think that as long as you keep 'em below the mainstem topping level they'd be just fine;
pruning 'em works great too.

Do you have any other threads or info on channeling energy, momentum is so huge I really dig your drawings and the knowledge you kick down

Thanx.
I just kinda spread stuff around in other folks threads if I thought it was appropriate.

Lemme see.

Started here--
with a bit of weirdness:
(If I hadn't been around BulletinBoards since 1987 (not Cannabis related) I probably would have bailed from here, but I'd lurked for 6 months and checked out other sites...)
Training outdoors

Some here:
Stroking buds increases size/density

And:
vape's 2013 outdoo

Pics from 1978 here:
Throwback Thread....

Maybe more--
I dunno...

Top Bottom