Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It was electric! So frantically hectic,
And the band started leaving!
Cuz they all stopped breathing!

And the man in the back said, "Everyone attack!"
And it turned into a ballroom blitz.
And the girl in the corner said, "Boy I wanna warn ya it'll turn into a ballroom blitz!"

Ballroom blitz.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
TWIMC--

Sbfp

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
are you drawing these beautiful diagrams? Im really liking these!
I got busted on September 25 1980. I spent the first few months sitting on my bunk in a 100 year old county jail making a set of instructional drawings from field notes an' stuff in response to questions about growing by the other prisoners.

While I was drawing, I was usually sitting with my feet resting on 6 inch raised 4-foot-square, ah, fixture on the floor. Laying on my back, 12 inches to the right of my head was a large 4 foot high metal handle, and looking straight up I could see the big eye-hook where they tied the hemp rope. The trap door had been welded up a decade earlier when somebody fell through down to the bottom floor, down where they passed in the food through the "beanhole".

I managed to get the drawings classified as legal material, and after getting shuffled around to five or six other county jails over the next year an a half, managed to get 'em sent along with me to the chain gang--
where they were used as educational material for ongoing ganja growing classes...

FieldNotes

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

@geologic - thanks for sharing not only your own diagrams but such a story. Now if I was some sort of publisher, I would be going out of my way to team up with u! im very interested in ur work and would love to see more.

Thanks again for sharing with us
Z

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He could TOTALLY self-publish. My mother's done that and she's making good money on the books, teamed up with Amazon. Another former trade contact is now doing the same thing, he's doing both eBooks and print via Amazon. All self-published.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

This is very true ^^ I wasn't being to literal, more enthusiastic if anything. That is some really bitchin work there and I would pay 40$+ for a book containing original contents as such! The color of the paper really shows the age of those diagrams. Something I nerd about...

neverbreak

neverbreak

@geologic - thanks for sharing not only your own diagrams but such a story. Now if I was some sort of publisher, I would be going out of my way to team up with u! im very interested in ur work and would love to see more.

Thanks again for sharing with us
Z

this sums up how i feel perfectly.

geologic, this thread is a rare gem. thanks for all the info n work u have put into it.

neverbreak

monkeymun

monkeymun

I got busted on September 25 1980. I spent the first few months sitting on my bunk in a 100 year old county jail making a set of instructional drawings from field notes an' stuff in response to questions about growing by the other prisoners.

While I was drawing, I was usually sitting with my feet resting on 6 inch raised 4-foot-square, ah, fixture on the floor. Laying on my back, 12 inches to the right of my head was a large 4 foot high metal handle, and looking straight up I could see the big eye-hook where they tied the hemp rope. The trap door had been welded up a decade earlier when somebody fell through down to the bottom floor, down where they passed in the food through the "beanhole".

I managed to get the drawings classified as legal material, and after getting shuffled around to five or six other county jails over the next year an a half, managed to get 'em sent along with me to the chain gang--
where they were used as educational material for ongoing ganja growing classes...

View attachment 379508

That bit of background information just made yours cool drawings so much cooler! I have a huge amount of respect for you Geologic. :)

And I agree with the others. You should totally publish!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Okay, first of all, I want to thank you folks for your encouragement.

I have to say that when I read Theoneandonly Z's post that he'd "would pay 40$+ for a book containing original contents" I imediately pictured myself in the basement of a (smoky) Dark Age monastery, hunched ove a large oaken desk, surrounded by stacks of manuscripts an' such, multi candle illumination,
laboriously penning each and every "original contents" book--
and I thought: I'm too old to be able to crank-out all that many of 'em,
and it's plantin' time--
Heh.

I did started doing some, ah, archaeology tho; and found some of the first schetches done in answer to prisoner questions; the ones I turned into the more permanate material--

Thanx...

Last edited:
Top Bottom