SSSC Original Haze ibl..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quitters

Quitters

I would like to try and share alittle more about this haze. she only finished about 6' due to being put out late on June 16th. i'd like to show her short life yet quick progression if i can with a few more shots i did take

* the up close bus shot i originally posted on march 30th was the only close up maturing shot i had and even with the crystals it was early on, taken on september 27th. it was raining alot of days as it was also raining that day

these pics are in order and taken as follows
pic1 7/21
pic2 7/29
pic3 8/13
pic4 9/4
pic5 9/20
pic6 10/4 last image i captured was at night with a flash and several weeks before harvest

Haze2 7 21
Haze2 7 29
Haze2 8 13
Haze2 9 4
Haze2 9 20
Haze2 10 4

Motarebel

Motarebel

NL OH male 007
NL OH male 008
Here's a peak at the chosen male's clones. He has a spicey leather aroma with some hints of sweetness. Tentative plans include hitting Sensi Star, LungCandy#1, Amnesia haze and an OG with the OH pollen.

Thanks for sharing those pics with us quitters!

Loran

Loran

We has thunderstorms over the weekend. My garden was decimated. There will be NO seeds from me. I'm too old. I'll leave it to you younger fellows. Love,Peace & Respect. Loran

Motarebel

Motarebel

We has thunderstorms over the weekend. My garden was decimated. There will be NO seeds from me. I'm too old. I'll leave it to you younger fellows. Love,Peace & Respect. Loran

I'm heartbroken for ya brother! Mother nature can be a cruel beotch at times but when she takes our meds it's double tough. Keep your head up bro and for all the good you've done i'm sure karma is there to sweep you up if it hasn't happened yet. I have all that seed stock you sent me that i'll send back for next year.

B

barefoot

ohthatguy.....sounds like some great selections from Nev's sat X's.....I also have some NevH21 x Oaxacan........best in the quest.....!

nice to hear ya bigherb............stay hazey........

ganj on...........................

Top Bottom