SSSDH grow...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
looks killer true! how long did u veg them for?

R

Rob1

they look great i have 10 of these in veg. hopping to get a few fems out of them..

true grit

true grit

Yeah looks like they should yield pretty well with the training and they do respond VERY well to training. As far as veg time I'm guessing around 5-6 wks from seed. Think most of mine go about 6 wks before flower but I havent been keeping specific track of times, just looking at the plants.

Rob- doubt you'll have issues, i get my best fem ratios from OJD beans. But i guess it really just depends.... good luck bro.

E

easypleasie

Yo gritty, your girls are looking awesome! Can't wait to see how they turn out for ya. Did you end up with any PH girls out of the 2 seeds?

How ya liking the new hood setup?

btw, thanks for posting in your polar thread. I feel ya, bro. All the best with the new meds. I was somehow unsubscribed to the thread but randomly ran into it when checking new posts...which I hardly ever do! Got me motivated big time! Thanks bro :)

true grit

true grit

No problem bro, I know how it goes....my last real down swing is when I slacked in the garden and picked up some PM....then I really kicked my ass for letting emotional issues fuck with the grow. Hate that shit, and at that point I hit the doc!! lol. Gotta draw the line somewhere!!

With the Phaze- nope got 2 dudes. But still got 2 left I picked outta a few buds. I was really bummed the other day when a homie who has some of the hazey #2 found a seed while he was choppin up some buds but cut it half when choppin....that woulda been stellar to find a nice s1 of the #2 huge yielder.... and now that its cured. P2 has been the one folks realllllly dig. Super stoney.

New hood set-up is freaking awesome but I'm realizing with 6k overhead I need more plants. Lol. The 8-10 I was running aint gonna cut it for yield in that space!! got some serious veggin and cloning going so should be cranking here soon. Started up some C99 too after you and kidtwists threads in moscas.... Should be having some fun real soon!!

E

easypleasie

I'm glad you went to see the doc. I need to do the same for a few ailments...mostly physical related.

Bum deal about finding dudes and the HJ seed! Such a shame your #2 clone didn't take...and it was the best one! Always seems to be the case with keepers. I can't imagine how many good genetics were lost for one reason or another. I didn't have space to flower my white fire or ROG so I gave them to a friend who in turn killed them! Glad I took a clone of each.

6k! Yeah, you can fit a good amount of plants under all that lol. You should be able to squeeze a few more in there :) I can't wait to run my c99 in the buckets. That reminds me, I need to finish my smoke report lol. Been curing for 3 months so I think it's time :) She smells freakin amazing! You're gonna love growing her bro.

Ok, back to work on the mpb room :)

true grit

true grit

EP- hope the buckets are crankin bro!!

So here's an update on the SSSDH for ya folks!! Both are looking very kick ass, both have clones that have rooted and were dropped in some soil....hopefully they acclimate and root quickly so I can start pulling cuts....

P1- a bit further along, and the one I prefer so far.

DSCN0148.JPG

P2- Very similar...as in I tried to compare clones leaf shape to differentiate...couldnt. Very uniform, buds look similar too, just a week or two behind P1....

DSCN0149.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I was thinking about picking up a pack of these... are they the ones listed here on the Farm? I am about to make a pretty major investment bulking up the seed bank, and I've had my eye on these. Can't believe they haven't moved. I am also going to grab a pack of everything by ASG they're offering...lol. I have become a huge fan of their stuff, looking at the vigor, plant structure, yield, and quality. The F1s they are producing look killer, no matter who's growing them...

W

washyskins

looks killer bro got some of those beans to is this first grow with sssd

true grit

true grit

I was thinking about picking up a pack of these... are they the ones listed here on the Farm? I am about to make a pretty major investment bulking up the seed bank, and I've had my eye on these. Can't believe they haven't moved. I am also going to grab a pack of everything by ASG they're offering...lol. I have become a huge fan of their stuff, looking at the vigor, plant structure, yield, and quality. The F1s they are producing look killer, no matter who's growing them...

Yes sir....that be they! These are some really stellar plants, both smell VERY VERY hazey...very SSH not much diesel tone yet...I agree on the ASG stuff too, those were EXTREMELY vigorous for me and ate everything I tossed at em....need to pop me some more Zilvermist, and hope to have clones of these ladies takin off soon....

looks killer bro got some of those beans to is this first grow with sssd

Yep first grow for those for me, good luck with yours bro.

looks like you gonna be in haze heaven over there , nice

Hell yeah, I was smiling my ass smelling em while watering this morning.....:boogie:

true grit

true grit

No doubt bro, starting to get there... these got about another week or two of feed then a solid flush. Coming up on 8wks soon...

P1-

DSCN0190.JPG
DSCN0191.JPG
DSCN0192.JPG

P2

DSCN0193.JPG

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh boy! Thats gone a be some dank! whats the smell so far? Looks like she can yeild decent...

E

easypleasie

Damn bro! I can't believe it's almost harvey time for these girls. I can't wait for your smoke report! Whatcha think about these in the mpb buckets? How's the stretch?

I'm almost done with my mpbs! Take a peak at the "disco lounge" when you can lol.

true grit

true grit

Coolest- Yeah bro, I am really really stoked about these. The yield looks to be solid, and I think 3-4 of these crammed under a 1k would be ideal. So thats the plan once the cuts root and take off a bit...as far as smells...Straight haze/ssh smells, dont smell any diesel on em yet and frankly dont care, these are the only plants other than the headband that I dont have to touch to smell.

EP- Yeah homie I keep em rolling! lol. Headbands and Empress comin down with em at 11wks. Then c99's and kushes are up...As for the buckets- hell yeah. I would toss em in a bucket strip off most fan leaves and let em eat up the light- tons of budsites. They do stretch a good bit 2-3x, so just tie em down or put a net on em. Thats what I plan to do next run when I toss 3-4 under a light. I'll slide over and check the buckets hehe....

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. you about to be busy in circles bro...
you gona have to send me a medi mix bag...lol..
My Sativa just dont want to finish... today is
day 110 and im startin to get impatient..lol

true grit

true grit

Lol, no doubt bro. This is just the beginning, wait til ya see the bouquet of flowers next on the menu.... a lil bit of everything.

Damn that Nev's is still goin strong? I'd say push her 120 at least....ya came this far!! You know shes probably gonna melt your face right off right? lol.....

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Haha! Hell yes wait on the Nev. It's a loooooooong blooming lady, but I'm betting once you puff a bowl, you'll be ready to run 'er again. (If you're a haze fan, which I happen to be). I have had comparable haze that finished faster, but somehow the eternal anticipation made it that much more enjoyable. Head stash for sure. :)

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

O you guys already know.. she may even get pushed 140 as long as she dont
go to shootin nanners..lol.. and yea the further along she goes the more I definatly
want to run her again.. just gona go ahead an zone off a Nev korner..lol

Top Bottom