Stainless Steel Mpb - Ags

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DapperDon

DapperDon

How many gallons does one of those units hold and as a system as a whole?

Wavegem

Wavegem

What is the production time for fabrication and what kind of SS are you working with? I feel like these things need some nice rims and a sound system.

I think they are made out of type 308. The production time is fairly quick, depending on order size. 1-2 weeks est. The more I use them the more I love them.
It cost me close to 400 in hole saws to make the changes from the previous plumbing to this one, but without a doubt worth every penny. People still have a hard time grasping that they will last decades

Edit ... the shop can pump these modules out.. tons of them , but they have schedule and might not be able to build them right away hence 1-2 weeks est.

DapperDon

DapperDon

That is still an amazing turnaround for that kind of equipment. Steel has always befuddled me as I worked mostly with carbons, resins, kevlars, and various polymers from my time in the aerospace industry, I am in custom homebuilding now. For shits and giggles I would like to see a regenerative blower inline with one to get more bubbles. What can I say? I love me some bubbles.

Wavegem

Wavegem

That is still an amazing turnaround for that kind of equipment. Steel has always befuddled me as I worked mostly with carbons, resins, kevlars, and various polymers from my time in the aerospace industry, I am in custom homebuilding now. For shits and giggles I would like to see a regenerative blower inline with one to get more bubbles. What can I say? I love me some bubbles.

We are still in research phase. I have noticed so far, that this current system is way less sensitive than what I was previously running. By comparison i would start at 150 ppm in the previous setup and they were full, similar to undercurrent. Current MPB I started at 300 ppm and now at 400 ppm. They are chowing down and root growth is extremely impressive. I think this is because of the lack of an air pump. as I am running 1 and 1/2 hp goulds pool pump for the 450 gal system

DapperDon

DapperDon

Why do you think is contributing to the higher ppm dosage in your system?

Wavegem

Wavegem

1 week
20150410 163242

20150410 163301

20150410 163111

20150410 163123

20150410 163137

20150410 163156

glockdoc

glockdoc

cannot wait to see this.. just finished the old thread.
i think i have smoked ur hollywood haze if u flooded the cc with it. it was pretty tasty reminded me of a better tasting M.o.B and it tested out at 21%.

D

dogbite

What a interesting setup, this is the first I've seen of your work, I'll have to catch up with your past experiences, but wanted to drop by and say how much I'm looking forward to how these produce for you... I love the hydro style outdoors, I can only imagine what your capable of once dialed in.

Awsome equipment and overall ideas that you just never see,
Thanks for sharing, love what your doing.
D

Wavegem

Wavegem

cannot wait to see this.. just finished the old thread.
i think i have smoked ur hollywood haze if u flooded the cc with it. it was pretty tasty reminded me of a better tasting M.o.B and it tested out at 21%.

I haven't grown her in over a year. But the cut is everywhere. All my Hollywood buds had huge calyx and little hairs. My new work with her is the super Saiyan

Latest posts

Top Bottom