Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Me to!! I just started running a couple 600 nano's, so far I like em.that shot of your nano's all lined up is fuggin awesome.any chance we can have a peek at your main wiring and what kind of amp draw does all that take with everything running full tilt?

Wavegem

Wavegem

Me to!! I just started running a couple 600 nano's, so far I like em.that shot of your nano's all lined up is fuggin awesome.any chance we can have a peek at your main wiring and what kind of amp draw does all that take with everything running full tilt?

I am running full load on my 200 amp service. I have blown the main a few times. Plus I have another meter which are my chillers, pumps and a blower. which uses full 100 3 phase. So for everything 200 amp residential and 100 amps at 3 phase. I will post pics

Wavegem

Wavegem

That is some serious attention to detail, brother- serious props for the racks to carry all the wiring, the clean install. I'm taking notes. I don't remember how you said you were cooling the air, just that it didn't need a lot of it. Deheuy?

My Air Handlers are more like radiators and are 2 tons each, 2 per room for a total of 4 tons. They are very slick and work well either on the wall or ceiling mounted.
IMG 0527

Dehuey?? Ya we rockkin..
IMG 0525

For the hell of it.. my water tanks 2 400 gal but I cut the top off so 350 gal.
IMG 0526

You can see in the pic above all the pipes split to each room and go outside to my building which cools everything.

Wavegem

Wavegem

3 Chillers
IMG 0047

Radiator res in the front, light res in the back.
pressure tanks to work off the pumps and in the very front a pump with manifold to the 3 chillers. Pump on the left is for the radiators

IMG 0048

You can see the blower, light water pump and part of the light res. Salt water chlorinator to keep the lights crystal clear.

IMG 0050

This was a shit ton of work. You guys know. I am completely legal and grow 24 plants which I have a license to grow. This is a giant science experiment to pull the most weight in the smallest space. A lot is wasted, I know if I had plant numbers and space and blah blah, look everything costs money but knowledge takes time and thats why some guys hit it and you never see them again. double d, quantum 9, Jack is the fuckin man. Little by little I learn and share with you guys.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Nice setup homie. I know that took mad work to complete...props on your fortitude. What was the total build time?

I can't wait to see some bushes in there!

It took 3 guys a solid month to build both rooms. We worked min 12 hours 7 days a week. Sometimes till 3 or 4 in the morning. It was very rough, but all hard work pays off. Thanks for stopping by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom