Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

It took 3 guys a solid month to build both rooms. We worked min 12 hours 7 days a week. Sometimes till 3 or 4 in the morning. It was very rough, but all hard work pays off. Thanks for stopping by.
WG your famous! One of my computer illiterate friends that lives in a hole was describing your room to me the other day. You know you've put in work when you reach people like that!! It's all about the build:).... and Ableton for us non composers;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

WG your conducting some excellent music with all that grow equipmemt im sure the plants will sing to music you play for them !!!

Amber

Amber

I keep coming back and checking it out over and over. I want to say something but I'm pretty speechless. I wouldn't mind checking out some of your music. I can see that you are serious about your passions. The OCD details are remarkable, the levelness of the ballast make me all giddy inside, and the cords, and the air hose. I bet you have never taken one header after tripping over them, wow. If my pockets had no relevance and I was free to do it right without limits.... I can't imagine how much passion it took and attention to everything. The research alone must have taken years. My hats off to ya much respect, live the dream man thanks for even shedding the slightest bit of light on me I'm grateful to just know that this setup is happening somewhere due to someones clear passion, dedication, and so much work.

Wavegem

Wavegem

These are pretty old. I haven't been writing at all because of all the work growing. One Flip sparked a raging fire inside me. I partially setup my studio just to satisfy my junkie itch.

Amber thank you for the kind words.You only live once and I plan to live mine to the fullest. I did have some unique opportunities come my way but I have learned how to direct my life to get what I want no matter the cost. I also think that if God did not want me to do what I am doing it would not have turned out like this. My sole reason for going as big as I did was to fund my passion/obsession to compose music. I need money and a lot of it.

Wavegem

Wavegem

WG your famous! One of my computer illiterate friends that lives in a hole was describing your room to me the other day. You know you've put in work when you reach people like that!! It's all about the build:).... and Ableton for us non composers;)

Hey some of my best work was done in ableton. one of my favs because of simplicity. I use gay ass pro tools now

organicozarks

organicozarks

You didn't even connect the buckets with stainless steel tubing, or use stainless steel braided hose on the lights. Amateur hour. :)

Seriously though, God Damn. The Macgyver in me is turned on as hell. I love the extreme over complication of everything. New technology will come to light out of this grow.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Life IS this simple, we just forget. No one told me that sitting still and Listening would get so much harder the older I get. It takes regular interaction with my girls- and my bong- to help me stay centered.

Would you believe me if I said at one point in my life I seriously considered becoming a monk?
I realized that through music I could change the world and do more to help mankind than me going into isolation. Ever since then I can't stop. It's not about me anymore it's about everybody. It is very exciting, but extremely demanding. Almost like a mother and her children, i am forever changed by power, knowledge, conquest and love. how far can you go? What will you do with it?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Would you believe me if I said at one point in my life I seriously considered becoming a monk?
I realized that through music I could change the world and do more to help mankind than me going into isolation. Ever since then I can't stop. It's not about me anymore it's about everybody. It is very exciting, but extremely demanding. Almost like a mother and her children, i am forever changed by power, knowledge, conquest and love. how far can you go? What will you do with it?

Those questions run through my mind every day. Maddening! I just do what I can and hope that the contribution I'm making is helpful.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Wavegem thats incredible discipline, do you mind sharing about frequencys from the Sun that music can recreate to help plants a people become more happy....im excited to hear about more of your endeavors!

G

gettogro

badass room man..

Just curious, as to why you wouldn't use hvac and bare bulbs instead of the chillers and water cooled lights?
Do the cold water pipes drip condensation everywhere? What is your lights on humidity running? Humidifiers??

Totally awesome build, very impressive.. Hope it does well for you :)

g

Wavegem

Wavegem

Wavegem thats incredible discipline, do you mind sharing about frequencys from the Sun that music can recreate to help plants a people become more happy....im excited to hear about more of your endeavors!

Haha sick question. That is exactly what I am trying to do. Amadeus... Mozart wanted to describe real life feelings and events which at the time he felt compositions were repetitious and boring describing bland, artificial relationships. Going into the 21st century sound design is endless, expanding the possibilities of what our imagination can create. My main focus is to channel a direct connection with the core of my being and acurately copy whats inside onto a computer, on sheets of music and eventually on screen. I want to describe things that are not of this world, but I have never seen them. I want you to remember things you never knew and click with ideas because music is power and knowledge the most fascinating math problem ever created.

Latest posts

Top Bottom