• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ladies and gentlemen.

This is a touchy subject that each and every member here has their own rightful opinion to.

But....

Can we please refrain from name-calling and from talking down to one another. If each and every member takes the high road in their attitude and comments this community can agree to disagree peacefully.

Having dissenting opinions makes no one a troll.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Is this really in accord with thcfarmers TOU, are you honestly claiming innocence, to me and many members here you are blatantly flaming and trolling. In the end it reveals who you are, and who you are, in the end will be your end.
Amen to that..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 0477

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The last thing the indians need at standing rock is a bunch of self aggrandizing trust fund lunatics running round sabotaging everything. Theres a right, and a wrong way to do things. Fuck earth first, when have they made any situation better?

What they need is another Russell Means, may he rest in peace.
Ajo to that bro. I actually knew Mr. Means and used to be a active supporter of AIM. Russell was a good man. I miss him.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If your really want to talk about Forum rules then this thread should be binned
And you know what the op banned because he broke rules , you know he talks about leaving well maybe THC will give him a hand again this site is about weed not oil and pipelines and peoples beliefs if tis good or bad

Rule # 12

Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

Your flaming me
the only one being incite full here is you man. There was good positive energy here until you rolled in. Go back to your oil fields. What you have started here is what will get the thread shutdown, not the TOS. Thanks for your positive energy and input.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
To say i come along and have no love and respect for the natives ?? Wrong i have love and respect for everything including animals , what i posted above are my views and some facts about them. there not the pretty cardboard icons like so many think .
I do not care who you are , but i do know that anyone fighting against progress is going to lose, I your fighting the Government your going to lose and stir up enough shit who knows ? disappear with out a shred of evidence you even existed

Oh really but its ok to paint the perfect picture for the natives there ?? when in fact they do not have one ??? and paint the pipe line as evil
just saying what i believe is what i believe, just like your beliefs ,

Are you worried what Trump is going to do ?? Rumor has it he is going to pass it his first week with one just one sentence :) by passing public input and with Republic congress one sentence .
And probably done his very first week in office what ever is happening now is meaningless nothing is going to change pipe lines routes Nothing .

And on your final note you been planning on leaving this site ?? is that suppose to be a threat ??
I mean you start a thread about standing rock ?? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe your going to get posts going against your beliefs or how you say it family

Get your facts straight oilman. @chickenman is the OP of this thread, I didnt start it. My leaving this site is not a threat. Like it would make 2 fukks to anyone if I never showed up here again. Not sure where the threat is.

I do believe and thought I was clear the other day. I have nothing to say to you. You are officially on ignore status. Peace

scoop

scoop

The last thing the indians need at standing rock is a bunch of self aggrandizing trust fund lunatics running round sabotaging everything. Theres a right, and a wrong way to do things. Fuck earth first, when have they made any situation better?

What they need is another Russell Means, may he rest in peace.

Yeah......fuck Earth First.

The Indians will be fine under the new administration and the "right" way things will likely be done in this situation. (by the self aggrandizing, corporate lunatics...who sabotage/destroy the environment every day)

Yup, killing some Indians, taking their land, and polluting their water supply will surely make things "better",

But for who?

M

mendel

By all means sky, pack your shit and get on up there. Show us how its done. You claim to be retired (from what nobody knows), plenty of time on your hands.

scoop

scoop

Damn straight. We're rollin in it and answering to no one. I have the old lady paying for it all...

Can you tell us how we can cheat on our taxes so we can tap into the same Gov't services you do? (food stamps/welfare/etc)

Thanks!

M

mendel

Its fairly easy. Reinvest any money made back into your business, and pay yourself a low wage. When tax and healthcare laws are more favorable, sell widgets and take profits, pay a lower tax rate, give yourself a huge bonus. Its not cheating, its called being smart and preserving wealth.

The only service I have is the free healthcare, because im required to have insurance. Havent used it, so the taxes you paid in are safe from me.

scoop

scoop

Thanks for the info.....but that won't work here because we have no business and no income..... and as a result....aren't going to pay a dime into this Administration. In fact, we got em to send us a check this year. (probably about the same amount that you saved em on insurance costs by not using your Medicaid!)

Right now we're just working on sheltering the zillions of $$$ we've saved and getting as much cash out of the system as we can before Jan. 20th.

As far as going to Standing Rock.... sadly....I think the whole things is basically a lost cause now that the zi's are in power. While we have sent $$ to them in the past....our time/money is going elsewhere for now....to deeper levels/causes that work in more determined ways with more specific targets.

Freshone

Freshone

Don't let it get you down..
It's only castles burning..
find someone's who's turning
And you will come around.
many of us have your back....
Many of us have your back?What does that mean?Does it mean you will bring in your clique and get folks banned like you have in other threads?Oh wait I see their already here.its always the same few of you and your buddies ganging up on people who have any opinion that differs from yours.
YOU started this thread and many more like it chickenman and now you and a few of your buddies are in here stirring the pot.
You know people on the board have a name for it when you do it,they call it the CHICKEN WARS,same MO every time,start controversial thread or butt in to someone else's,act innocent and then come in with the same few guys and attack whatever poster you target that day until thread gets shut down or members are banned,act innocent.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol...Friends support each other....Of which I have many more here than you do.....
Show me where I have attacked anyone here on this thread or ever gotten anyone banned.............
If your so offended put me and friends on ignore and carry on..
Only one person was banned, Putembak and he asked for it as we all know....
Who's attacking who?????

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Many of us have your back?What does that mean?Does it mean you will bring in your clique and get folks banned like you have in other threads?Oh wait I see their already here.its always the same few of you and your buddies ganging up on people who have any opinion that differs from yours.
YOU started this thread and many more like it chickenman and now you and a few of your buddies are in here stirring the pot.
You know people on the board have a name for it when you do it,they call it the CHICKEN WARS,same MO every time,start controversial thread or butt in to someone else's,act innocent and then come in with the same few guys and attack whatever poster you target that day until thread gets shut down or members are banned,act innocent.
You forgot reassurance and acknowledgement for every good deed he does:D:shockedninja:.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The atmosphere in this thread really suxx. I hope whoever the rabble rousers are here are happy. Do believe I will mosey on and hang with some positive minded folks. The site should be called "The Troll" Farm. Muthafukkas seem to come from nowhere.

Peace out and thanks for ruining what started out to be a nice thread.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
After rereading your post I see your trying to ride the fence and not choose sides, nice attempt..."the thing about oppression and the oppressed is that the oppressed do not even realize when they aid in their own oppression" Immortal Techinique. I want to add that ignorance is obsolete once it is identified and reconsidered, actions after the reconsideration confirm naivety or wisdom
You call it riding the fence, I call it a balanced perspective that includes *all* the facts, not just the ones we prefer.

@Seamaiden you are the last person I would have thought that would come to his rescue as it is my perception that this is what you did. Even if you tried to remain semi neutral. I would ask you both this, @Seamaiden @NightsWatch How do you reckon either of you would feel if I were to talk about your family and loved ones like this. The thread was to show support for the tribes involved, correct me if I'm wrong @chickenman Then we have fella come along who clearly doesn't have much love or respect for Native Americans and sets a negative tone to what was supposed to be a thread to spread love and support. So friggin upset I can't even think straight for chris sakes.
I didn't read the post from NightsWatch as being all that negative, it has historical/archaeological accuracy. As is what we've read and learned about the Spaniards. The subsequent post regarding life on the reservation I didn't read until today, I hope you understand that my response was crafted solely for that information put out. I haven't made further comments regarding what a Chiracauhua Apache friend had taught me about some dividing lines among NAs, and in order to not stir the pot I won't post them here, but I know now they exist, much to my surprise, which means that NAs are pretty much just like all other human beings. They have foibles, they have follies, they have loves and hates and opinions and knowledge and idiots and all of it. They're humans, just like us. I am often taken for NA. I have been taken for black. I have been taken for Turkish and Persian and Gypsy and... just name a swarthy breed of people, I've been taken for that, so yes, I've heard a lot and have learned to react less and think more.

You would be surprised what I've heard and experienced in my life. It colors my perspective, to be sure, as I understand everyone's perspectives are colored. :)

If you're like me though, you test yourself, often, and force yourself to be with and around others with opposing views, question your own views, test them, figure them, do they hold up? I do my best, it's all I can do.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 654317
When the going gets weird. The weird turn pro.” - Hunter S. Thompson
LOL I can always count on a chuckle from my buddy @chickenman. You know what I do bro? When feeling down I just pull up that pic you sent me with that absurd chicken head thing you wear. OMG it brings a smile to my face every time. Much love bro. Yea I can still be thin skinned at times. It's all good. Merry Xmas to all. peace and Good will towards men and trolls.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think everyone is doing a really good job trying to be passive aggressive, we might have to have a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom