• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He's actually citing some pretty good archaeological sources. It is believed as well, for example, that the collapse of the Mayan empire was due to forest and land management practices.

I see nothing wrong with being truthful and honest, including in this context. Nothing he's written suggests that what Europeans have done to indigenous populations across the globe is acceptable, either.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Moderation with a bit of selectivity ay....threads called standing rock....post all consist of predominantly supportive to standing rock, and after reading that post you still feel that he's not flaming or stirring up shit then I think you @Seamaiden may be suffering from complacency....

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Now i am not here to stir up the pot or anything but i start to wonder wow i mean History has lied to us , in the cowboy and indian thing ..
Propaganists use what ever means they can to do there best to push there movement.
Everyone is crying over this when in reality which pipeline are they talking about.View attachment 653531

pipelines are pretty much the safest way to move oil .
Its a win win for everyone , But not these people they just want to be opposite.
And the sad truth is the pipeline is not going in there reserve.
But hey waste your resources on a losing battle right ??? you cannot stop progress
Example : a friend living on outskirts of city where city imposed to build highway and other things gave buddy above average price on his property quote. meanwhile he refused they sent him warnings etc 2 years later a eviction notice an a cheque well below previous offer ..
Meaning you may own the land but not mineral rights there fore they can and will evict you , Sad but true usually they offer you big money
One should be smart to take it fight them 100 percent you will lose in the long run :)

But back to this thread
It costs 12 dollars to transport a barrel of oil? with pipe line it would cost 6.00 so the state saves money which in turn goes back into the state for roadways education and other infrastructures. and yes even schooling for two feathers :)

And on closing note accidents do happen in all fields of energy etc I have driven throught hundreds of reserves or should i say garbage dumps they blame everything on the white man meanwhile they would rather spend there last 20 bucks on a bottle of whiskey then feed there own kids pushing them into a life of crime its white mans fault yup even today right ???

meanwhile the kids form gangs get into opiods and crime
are you pro standing rock or anti? Are you pro big oil or anti big oil? Pro north Dakota protesters or anit?

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

He's actually citing some pretty good archaeological sources. It is believed as well, for example, that the collapse of the Mayan empire was due to forest and land management practices.

I see nothing wrong with being truthful and honest, including in this context. Nothing he's written suggests that what Europeans have done to indigenous populations across the globe is acceptable, either.

This is what i see today, and i think many will agree people with a agenda will go to any extremes , to make there points . this includes bending every source possible to achieve there goals.
This goes from everything from racial to environment.
I have farmed and worked in the oil patch for over 25 years and in that Time safety, environment, and overall processes have got better.

I have driven through so many reserves, and worked, on there land.
From rich reserves to poor.
And one thing i noticed it did not matter they all lived in a garbage dump .
you have the kids running wild Dogs everywhere as well as horses Roaming free.
There usually at the local store in front begging for money, on the side of the building you have the teens up to 18 on there meth pipes, and Next door ( Liquor store ) you have the elders trying to sell you half a moose which they poached legally or trade for a 60 pounder of whisky.

I have seen major Vandalism on pipe lines , drilling sites then they use that as a excuse for a oil spill they use there kids under 18 to commit these crimes because they know its a slap on the hand ..
what should be the penalty ?? for such a crime Death ?? i think so because its just no vandalism but the environmental impact.

When a oil company is found to be guilty not only do they pay for clean up, they also pay billions of dollars in fines etc where does that money go ???
You know BP fine over 61 Billion including clean up

I am just saying there is Fact stating that pipe lines are much safer of a delivery system then trucking , Rail or ships

People forget they run pipeline pigging to insure flow and pipe maintenance

And most importantly until we come up with a better energy resource that not only puts heat an electricity in your home .
it also clothes you as well , I hate to say it but oil n gas is what runs our world the whole world is run on oil n gas currency not the dollar.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

It's daytime ...why don't you keep your trolling to the nightwatch

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

@kolah if your still around anymore, please enlighten us with some nonconquers history or perspective...ambition of a conqueror is contagious but not a part of the native dna, we do not even have a word for possession let alone genocide...

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

How is America to become a economical country when there are a few that fight against it . with there rallies . there are times to pick a good fight
Then there are other times when you need progress or a cheaper means to being down costs in production

For instance you ever really wonder why USA has spent billions in war in the middle east for there oil ??
Because its cheaper to drill , the oil is better grade meaning it costs less to refine and make products
That is the bottom line costs to make something out of it , or to get it there .

Its no different in who it works today its much cheaper to make a product in China or Mexico then it is in USA why is that ??

And the reason why a person will go to Walmart and pick up a pair of jeans then to walk, Next door into Hillfigger out let and pay 80 percent more .. for the same pair of jeans get it ???

Today it costs like 12 dollars just to transport one barrel of oil with pipeline costs drop to 6 dollars this means savings eventually to you
and not only that it creates Jobs for the state Good paying jobs not part time food court min wage jobs

But hey its winter out how long you think shit would hit the fan if they said ok were shutting down your power n gas on the reserve ?
Seriously - 20 outside not long before that house is cold and dark what yeah going to do go clear some more trees and have a fire

We the people have wronged everything from black human zoo's to whaling for oil not so long ago .
we have to find a better energy resource and sorry Solar is just not there yet..
So until then stop fighting progress and start working with it and make a a difference

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

@kolah if your still around anymore, please enlighten us with some nonconquers history or perspective...ambition of a conqueror is contagious but not a part of the native dna, we do not even have a word for possession let alone genocide...
if you want to talk about Native DNA one might be shocked to find out there european decent :) you know we all started the race in Africa and spread out from there

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Don't feed the trolls unless it's a trap...
To all my brothers and sisters in the Dakota's. I want you all to know we all stand in solidarity with you in your fight to preserve what is sacred. From WA State to NH and even from the indigenous peoples in New Zealand and Australia to Hawaii we send prayers and well wishes that the Lakota will prevail.

Someday those that believe they rule the world will find they cannot eat their oil or riches and will choke on their own pollution. And even then we will offer them comfort and aid, will give them a blanket to keep warm and will offer food for their belly......... We are all connected. Mitakuye Oyasin

I offer up this prayer song from brother Calvin Standing Bear to start this day.

control the message or wannabe oppressors will highjack it

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

After rereading your post I see your trying to ride the fence and not choose sides, nice attempt..."the thing about oppression and the oppressed is that the oppressed do not even realize when they aid in their own oppression" Immortal Techinique. I want to add that ignorance is obsolete once it is identified and reconsidered, actions after the reconsideration confirm naivety or wisdom

scoop

scoop

40 to 50 permanent jobs is all this pipeline provides the US. 4000 will find temporary work til it's over...but like in most oil related jobs, they will then be out on their ass (collecting unemployment) until a new boondoogle comes along to keep the aging industry "vital" again.

DAPL is illegally using "Imminent Domain" laws to take people's land. These laws can only be legally used if it is for the PUBLIC good. This is for the CORPORATE good. Much of this energy will be shipped overseas....after a bait and switch move by DAPL....who sold this idea to 'merica under the guise that ALL of this crude would be used by the US!

Trump is gonna roll right over these Indians in about a month. Once that happens...we can only hope the focus shifts from peaceful protest to a stronger show of force and intent. Earth First...we need you now.

Gas is cheap....'.cus we don't need it. $1.65 a gallon for propane that was $4 only a few years ago...ditto with gasoline. Just over $2 a gallon here in the high-priced mountain area where we usually pay 1/3 more than the rest of the country for gas. There is no market here for this crude....it's all a lie....

Cut off the black snake's head everywhere it comes up for air...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have found myself rather disconnected and in a state of shock really at the post that got this all started yesterday.

I feel like I was kicked in the groin. And the really sad part, Nightswatch isnt alone in his thinking, perception and attitude. The more I get to know my fellow man the less I like him.

@Seamaiden you are the last person I would have thought that would come to his rescue as it is my perception that this is what you did. Even if you tried to remain semi neutral. I would ask you both this, @Seamaiden @NightsWatch How do you reckon either of you would feel if I were to talk about your family and loved ones like this. The thread was to show support for the tribes involved, correct me if I'm wrong @chickenman Then we have fella come along who clearly doesn't have much love or respect for Native Americans and sets a negative tone to what was supposed to be a thread to spread love and support. So friggin upset I can't even think straight for chris sakes.

I have been considering moving on from this site the past 6 months or so and I can see this very well my be the catalyst that pushes me out the door. I cannot hang with folks that think this way about my family. Peace

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How do you reckon either of you would feel if I were to talk about your family and loved ones like this. The thread was to show support for the tribes involved, correct me if I'm wrong @chickenman Then we have fella come along who clearly doesn't have much love or respect for Native Americans and sets a negative tone to what was supposed to be a thread to spread love and support. So friggin upset I can't even think straight for chris sakes

Don't let it get you down..
It's only castles burning..
find someone's who's turning
And you will come around.
many of us have your back....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have found myself rather disconnected and in a state of shock really at the post that got this all started yesterday.

I feel like I was kicked in the groin. And the really sad part, Nightswatch isnt alone in his thinking, perception and attitude. The more I get to know my fellow man the less I like him.

@Seamaiden you are the last person I would have thought that would come to his rescue as it is my perception that this is what you did. Even if you tried to remain semi neutral. I would ask you both this, @Seamaiden @NightsWatch How do you reckon either of you would feel if I were to talk about your family and loved ones like this. The thread was to show support for the tribes involved, correct me if I'm wrong @chickenman Then we have fella come along who clearly doesn't have much love or respect for Native Americans and sets a negative tone to what was supposed to be a thread to spread love and support. So friggin upset I can't even think straight for chris sakes.

I have been considering moving on from this site the past 6 months or so and I can see this very well my be the catalyst that pushes me out the door. I cannot hang with folks that think this way about my family. Peace
Puff puff pass! They are trolls ignore and move on

M

mendel

Earth First...we need you now.

The last thing the indians need at standing rock is a bunch of self aggrandizing trust fund lunatics running round sabotaging everything. Theres a right, and a wrong way to do things. Fuck earth first, when have they made any situation better?

What they need is another Russell Means, may he rest in peace.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I have been considering moving on from this site the past 6 months or so and I can see this very well my be the catalyst that pushes me out the door. I cannot hang with folks that think this way about my family. Peace[/QUOTE

To say i come along and have no love and respect for the natives ?? Wrong i have love and respect for everything including animals , what i posted above are my views and some facts about them. there not the pretty cardboard icons like so many think .
I do not care who you are , but i do know that anyone fighting against progress is going to lose, I your fighting the Government your going to lose and stir up enough shit who knows ? disappear with out a shred of evidence you even existed

Oh really but its ok to paint the perfect picture for the natives there ?? when in fact they do not have one ??? and paint the pipe line as evil
just saying what i believe is what i believe, just like your beliefs ,

Are you worried what Trump is going to do ?? Rumor has it he is going to pass it his first week with one just one sentence :) by passing public input and with Republic congress one sentence .
And probably done his very first week in office what ever is happening now is meaningless nothing is going to change pipe lines routes Nothing .

And on your final note you been planning on leaving this site ?? is that suppose to be a threat ??
I mean you start a thread about standing rock ?? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe your going to get posts going against your beliefs or how you say it family

Last edited:
epitome

epitome

To say i come along and have no love and respect for the natives ?? Wrong i have love and respect for everything including animals , what i posted above are my views and some facts about them. there not the pretty cardboard icons like so many think .
I do not care who you are , but i do know that anyone fighting against progress is going to lose, I your fighting the Government your going to lose and stir up enough shit who knows ? disappear with out a shred of evidence you even existed

Oh really but its ok to paint the perfect picture for the natives there ?? when in fact they do not have one ??? and paint the pipe line as evil
just saying what i believe is what i believe, just like your beliefs ,

Are you worried what Trump is going to do ?? Rumor has it he is going to pass it his first week with one just one sentence :) by passing public input and with Republic congress one sentence .
And probably done his very first week in office what ever is happening now is meaningless nothing is going to change pipe lines routes Nothing .

And on your final note you been planning on leaving this site ?? is that suppose to be a threat ??
I mean you start a thread about standing rock ?? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe your going to get posts going against your beliefs or how you say it family
Is this really in accord with thcfarmers TOU, are you honestly claiming innocence, to me and many members here you are blatantly flaming and trolling. In the end it reveals who you are, and who you are, in the end will be your end.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Is this really in accord with thcfarmers TOU, are you honestly claiming innocence, to me and many members here you are blatantly flaming and trolling. In the end it reveals who you are, and who you are, in the end will be your end.
Who in the fuck have i flamed ?? and just because i disagree you use your new internet slang as in troll ,
I would suggest you get your fucking facts straight meat head

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

If your really want to talk about Forum rules then this thread should be binned
And you know what the op banned because he broke rules , you know he talks about leaving well maybe THC will give him a hand again this site is about weed not oil and pipelines and peoples beliefs if tis good or bad

Rule # 12

Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

Your flaming me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom