Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnbailey

johnbailey

How long are you begging for to get the 4 oz per plant. And also are you growing in soil or hydro? That's a really nice yield per plant especially with the 600 watt bulbs. Also what size pots

johnbailey

johnbailey

That's about the same yield I'm getting from my blue og grown in two gallon bags in a 3x6 ebb n flow tray 18 plants per tray, i use a mix of rockwool, coco chunks and hydroton and I also use 600 watt bulbs 2 lights per tray but I am also using co2 and a/c, I didn't realize the stardawgs yielded so well, got a couple of packs in the refrigerator but don't have the extra space in my veg room to start them right now. I sure hope I get a high yielding purple pheno. Keep up the good work bro!

Monkey420

Monkey420

Stardawg yields in all phenos well. I'm basically growing in super soil or I should say amended soilless organics. But recycled organic living soilless I do. I'm still tweaking the recipe and it's close but about two weeks short of nutes for the 10 weekers w a touch more cal mag I need in my water too here and high temps too. I'm putting a mini split in here once these are done and outa here. And I'll hook up my atmosphere controls too so I can only imagine how much of a difference having proper ac and atmosphere controls will do for it. I've pulled

johnbailey

johnbailey

[

G13 labs was a freebie seed, had two of them one was ok but not worth keeping but the keeper pheno is amazing, super high density buds, great yield and very potent, also has a very sturdy structure no floppy branches, nothing to tie up. only problem I had last run was the buds were so heavy the bags tipped over. seriously though I would recommend this strain to anyone I was definitely impressed and will be keeping a mother for future grows. maybe the best strain overall that ive ever grown.

johnbailey

johnbailey

I just got done installing a 48000 btu mini split, was a great investment. just be sure to hire a reputable installer, the first guy I hired was a hack and installed everything wrong. I wasted 1200 and had to have everything completely redone

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

That's about the same yield I'm getting from my blue og grown in two gallon bags in a 3x6 ebb n flow tray 18 plants per tray, i use a mix of rockwool, coco chunks and hydroton and I also use 600 watt bulbs 2 lights per tray but I am also using co2 and a/c, I didn't realize the stardawgs yielded so well, got a couple of packs in the refrigerator but don't have the extra space in my veg room to start them right now. I sure hope I get a high yielding purple pheno. Keep up the good work bro!

Do you happen to have any pics of this strain in this setup you are talking about. I find it hard to believe that you are getting nearly 4.5 units off 1200 w. I guess it may be possible in the perfect set up.

@Monkey420 What drop did the purple come from. It seems the male used in the 2012 runs is throwing alot of purple gals.

Monkey420

Monkey420

My friend an I can install them ourselves. He knows how to vac the lines.
;) he snapped these two pics from his phone of my purp stardawg. Ps I wouldn't be sitting on packs of Jj nycs gear and poppin freebies from g13labs ;) though I have some of those blue og freebies too for sure myself, I know stardawg is killer. I have the ghost og cut and a nice blueberry male from bodhis dream lotus I'd like to try a blue og with ;)

Monkey420

Monkey420

I think these were the 2012 crop but maybe the later 2013 too they could be

Monkey420

Monkey420

Do you happen to have any pics of this strain in this setup you are talking about. I find it hard to believe that you are getting nearly 4.5 units off 1200 w. I guess it may be possible in the perfect set up.

@Monkey420 What drop did the purple come from. It seems the male used in the 2012 runs is throwing alot of purple gals.

It's easily possible. I've yielded 8 oz per plant with sour p before. I grew 6 plants under 1 600 watt light too. So 48 ounces total. This is all the proof I have left, but I did have ac too. No co2 though lol. Jj could make this cross too since resin seeds quit making it. Ecsd x hp13 awesome strain, I lost this pheno but I do have ten seeds left

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

It's easily possible. I've yielded 8 oz per plant with sour p before. I grew 6 plants under 1 600 watt light too. So 48 ounces total. This is all the proof I have left, but I did have ac too. No co2 though lol. Jj could make this cross too since resin seeds quit making it. Ecsd x hp13 awesome strain, I lost this pheno but I do have ten seeds left
My post was directed at JB. Did you get that in two gallon containers? My math may be off but thats 1.6 closer to 1.7 grams per watt. Thats crankin out some shit. Especially if thats under aircooled and non DE bulb. Thats all Im saying. But anything is possible.

Monkey420

Monkey420

My post was directed at JB. Did you get that in two gallon containers? My math may be off but thats 1.6 closer to 1.7 grams per watt. Thats crankin out some shit. Especially if thats under aircooled and non DE bulb. Thats all Im saying. But anything is possible.

I know bro, no worries I was just sayin it's possible. Obviously very few growers can hit those numbers though, ESP w no ac or co2. As long as I don't have bugs ;)

Monkey420

Monkey420

I've hit almost 4 ounces in a 1 gal pot with blue dream before though too lol sorry I'm not tryin to be a dick.

Monkey420

Monkey420

I popped a pack this time and got only one purp pheno and one that gets a tinge on the leaves.

johnbailey

johnbailey

I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't grown it, up until that point I averaged approx. 2oz per plant but the blue og was simply amazing. straight up the biggest. hardest buds, ive ever grown. smelled just like a blueberry muffin. my friends couldn't get enough of it. ill go thru my phone and look for some pics only thing is im not sure how to upload them, ill see if my girl can help out, and sorry I didn't mean to go off topic I know this is a stardawg thread. my apologies

johnbailey

johnbailey

as far as poppin g13 gear while jjs stuff is in the fridge, does sound kinda stupid huh, I was in the middle of building my new room and didn't want to start the stardawgs and not have enough room for them. they are far too precious to lose. was just killing time with some freebies and got a big surprise. cant wait for topdawg to release some new gear I want a couple packs of everything that's released. I was hoping he would be at the Michigan cup but I guess he couldn't make it.

Top Bottom