Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monkey420

Monkey420

I was hoping jj was at the mich cup too.

as far as poppin g13 gear while jjs stuff is in the fridge, does sound kinda stupid huh, I was in the middle of building my new room and didn't want to start the stardawgs and not have enough room for them. they are far too precious to lose. was just killing time with some freebies and got a big surprise. cant wait for topdawg to release some new gear I want a couple packs of everything that's released. I was hoping he would be at the Michigan cup but I guess he couldn't make it.
hoping

Monkey420

Monkey420

As they say pics or it didn't happen

I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't grown it, up until that point I averaged approx. 2oz per plant but the blue og was simply amazing. straight up the biggest. hardest buds, ive ever grown. smelled just like a blueberry muffin. my friends couldn't get enough of it. ill go thru my phone and look for some pics only thing is im not sure how to upload them, ill see if my girl can help out, and sorry I didn't mean to go off topic I know this is a stardawg thread. my apologies

true grit

true grit

Much appreciated! Fingers crossed I'll find some winners tho. This is a mixed pop of 1st release and I believe 3rd release (one I found my cut in 09/10). So fairly old stock but crankin along healthy as shit!

frisco420

frisco420

I finally pulled the trigger and popped this pack of stardawg I grabbed last year in August. I think this is the same drop @Green Dot found his Katie cut. Either way should be some fire in these beans.

Sunbrrrn

Sunbrrrn

Heyo..

Been pimping this bitch for about 2 years now.

Star Dawg # 2

IMG 5453 Copy zpsb9be707c

Found this stud (AKA: The Dude) in the second pack that I bought from the same release over at another site.

IMG 4701   Copy

Put the two together in a room, through on the Marvin Gaye and got this lady from the results:

StarDawgF2 Copy zps5a845f59

Crosses were for personal use, sent to a few friends.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Glad to be one of those few friends @Sunbrrrn, thanks!!!

Smoked some down with Mota and alot of other Farmers and they all loved it bro! Popped (8) beans and got (5) females ...all were worthy of keeping around plus I used a male F2 to pollinate my SFV OG, just put a gal in the bloomer last week, she's been reekin' it up since she sprouted!!! I'm planning on dropping more of these F2s soon!

symbiote420

symbiote420

My basement flooded a few weeks ago and a few plants got a sewage bath, it got about 4" high before it went back down! That ain't the bad part though, I was trying to wait another year before getting a roof but after all this raining it's gotta be done before the winter hits!

Sunbrrrn

Sunbrrrn

@symbiote420

Bummer brother.. I know what it's like to have unexpected expenses, I had to replace my 3 ton heat pump this summer.

Turns out it could have been prevented.. It's partially my error for not using a Trane tech, they kept replacing the factory parts with bullshit cheap aftermarket stuff.

Fried the damn compressor, and control boards.

Good luck man, I hope it doesn't turn out too expensive and whoever does the job, does it right.

true grit

true grit

Heres a pheno from this pop, imo best of the pop but she'll need a proper run with enough food and space to see what up for real. I have a high level expectation after running my cut for 4yrs or so now.

I did a mixed pop from first release seeds and seeds i found my keeper in. 1st drop seeds all look very similar to Corey/Illuminati I've seen. Smells are pretty spot on stardawg, smoke tests for several phenos coming soon.

DSCN4420
DSCN4433
DSCN4421

Latest posts

Top Bottom