Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

turns out this plant "NBK" is a male :) if anyone cares lol
Who doesn't care what OBS is working especially something like that I only hope some of your gear gets up here to the nw. Still a thing of legends up here...

soserthc1

soserthc1

turns out this plant "NBK" is a male :) if anyone cares lol
If anyone cares.....lol... I would pay money just to watch you work with that plant obs.... guess i need magic in front of my name to thou..... any updates would be great obs and also really interested in the orange crosses you were doing awhile back ? ......peace SoSer

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I did this with a Chemdog #4 leaning star dog male

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

what did you hit with him?
Chemdog #4, blue dream, green poison, white d, star dog, flight, g13, afpsk, ogre kush, 2 cuts of bubba kush, fire og, lavender kush, ATF, alien kush, fire alien and berry white

Not trying to make money on seeds though, I'm into flower production, I'm just looking for a few good cuts no one around my area has, know what I mean? I like having lots of seeds too so it gave me a little fix. All though I'm ready for another fix, it's in the works right now.

N

Nader

Should be flipping 5 females from the recent batch within a few weeks. Wish me luck.. maybe there'll be a Corey reunion?? :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Stardawg was certainly one hell of a breeding JJ! Just flippin though this thread seeing all the crazy dank cuts that came from it. Think Im gonna have to get my hands on a pack of these! Greatjob to all the contributors and thankyou for sharing them pics of those fire ass pheno's!!! Peace!
Quest

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn i had some frosty male beanlings just like that from the chem19 nice

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm growing F2s made with this super frosty Stardawg stud my homie has dubbed "the Dude" he found in one of the last drops, let's just say he's passed the resin on to the progeny!

Here's pics of his stud in veg..........
The dude 1

..........and another in bloom!
The dude 2

My cam can't take these type of high def pics but there is definitely a visible layer of resins covering all my plants, they're finally showing signs of sex this week!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

im running some of the guava cut right now, really good looking and producing. i will post some harvest pics later this week when i chop. good work on this jj!

Top Bottom