Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Tried growing the Guava cut out twice and wasn't impressed with her at all.
She's ok day time weed i guess……but,

Daytime Weed = Culled!
That's funny..got the last pack on a relist here. Popped 4 so far. I was a dud..one was a male. The 2 females are one chem dom and one that is straight guava.
New room ceiling is short..girls are pissed..but producing nonetheless. These were around 8 weeks iirc

chem dom pheno

DSC 0191
DSC 0190
DSC 0193
DSC 0183

Natural

Natural

this is the first clone run here for chem dom..far from dialed too..she can be picky. I upped the mag and I think I still need more.
the seed run came down around 67 for the dawg pheno. She was way potent..but I think she can go more fer sher. Pushing her hard this time...gonna try and go 73-75 if I can make it..as she is snapping under her own weight. Seeing spots of amber on the big colas here around 67.

Natural

Natural

Nice looking girls you have there. Thanks for sharing.
thanks bro..I'll be sure and post up some more pix. already thinking she's way better than the seed run, that obviously had mag issues early on. It turned out to be very close to the d for the first run, as far as funk. getting alot more from her this time...can't wait.

true grit

true grit

Tried growing the Guava cut out twice and wasn't impressed with her at all.
She's ok day time weed i guess……but,

Daytime Weed = Culled!

i only ran her once, had a decent run and found about the same with teh guava. Good stuff just not my cup

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I have yet to run the cut I aquired straight through. Had some issues early on that were not under my control. I had to take cuts late into week 4 believe it or not or it would have been lost. So crazy as it seems it took root. I'm either a stud at cloning or she's a beast. Or both. Ha But chems are around for a reason I suppose and the week four buds smelled of berry fuel. A very amazing legit smell that I was impressed with. She's not going any where for a min. I'm itching to get her happy and raging again...

green punk

green punk

Kate Upton cut?...man this is getting stoooooopid.....lol....im sure its nice though

Im running the fuck your cut cut...veddy nice

That is some funny shit! Made me almost spit my beer on the key board.

yes katie cut, go check GD's starDawg thread from yesterday. she is a pure 10.
respect
TMB

She is a beauty and so is Nat's. But who is Kate upton?

Top Bottom