Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Arrg really ? . Damn , well then I guess there is still hope .... :)

T

tree king

i just found out im about to get the kyle kushman cut. can someone give me some more info on this cut? yield, potency, ease of trim? is it one of the bigger yielders? im looking for a cut that yields as much as the Chemdog D

B

bckwht

KK cut of stardawg? i had no idea there was one but cool to hear there is one..only one with a person name id heard of before now was the corey haime or whatever its called lol

T

tree king

KK cut of stardawg? i had no idea there was one but cool to hear there is one..only one with a person name id heard of before now was the corey haime or whatever its called lol
in the first post jj talks about the different cuts. this is the most info i could find on it

B

bckwht

right you are ken! lol i totally overlooked the "kushman cut" portion of that first post haha funny how when ya lookin for something, you happen to overlook whats really right infront of your face

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Seeing some lovely shots of the stardawg.. I have to rep my grounds and grow some nyc gear popping some stardawgs and tres stardawgs and hopefully I can manage the smells

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

I'm just wondering if that's from a recent release? If so, then this current Tres Dawg male seems to be throwing some phenos with purple tint. I've seen some other picures of some ONYCD that turned out purplish.
Yes, it is from the drop last July. It is the only one of the three females that develops that purple tint as she finishes. Awesome strain, I love it! Thanks for breeding and offering such a great strain.

rollon

rollon

I'm just wondering if that's from a recent release? If so, then this current Tres Dawg male seems to be throwing some phenos with purple tint. I've seen some other picures of some ONYCD that turned out purplish.
on a recent seed grow of stardawg two phenos had some purple show for me..the multi branched afgani leaner and a big totem pole plant. keep putting out the dank. peace

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
look what i found in some stardog ix beans i recently popped , this plant is nicked "Natural Born Killer" ...this is "NBK" at 14 days old from pop . in all my years i have not found a seedling this young show so much frost .. hoping this turns out to be a male but either way it's going to be special .. i'll post updates as to the progress of this special plant ..
Seeds 007
Seeds 007
Seeds 008
Seeds 004

Seeds 006
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
A

advanced396

JJ
Do you now when you will be making another drop release or where I can purchase your gear?
Thanks

shawnskush

shawnskush

look what i found in some stardog ix beans i recently popped , this plant is nicked "Natural Born Killer" ...this is "NBK" at 14 days old from pop . in all my years i have not found a seedling this young show so much frost .. hoping this turns out to be a male but either way it's going to be special .. i'll post updates as to the progress of this special plant .. View attachment 296198View attachment 296198View attachment 296199View attachment 296200
thats insane obs!

shawnskush

shawnskush

dude! a male showing that frost that young is one hell of a keeper in my book! at least see what kinda babies it would make my friend id bet a whole lot on that stud making the dankest babies:cool:

urbanite420

urbanite420

look what i found in some stardog ix beans i recently popped , this plant is nicked "Natural Born Killer" ...this is "NBK" at 14 days old from pop . in all my years i have not found a seedling this young show so much frost .. hoping this turns out to be a male but either way it's going to be special .. i'll post updates as to the progress of this special plant .. View attachment 296198View attachment 296198View attachment 296199View attachment 296200

Daayyyaaaammnnnn...man you have the CannaGods on your side for sure!! Thanks for sharing Obsouleet! Can't even imagine what kind of dank you're gonna come with hit us with next time!

Top Bottom