Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i remember seeing those elvis sit forever also damn i still want those learn from your mistakes

Reactions: mal
C

crazydip

I got some tres stardawg im sexing as we speak..I just hope the females are like the guava or the illimunati cut or better lol..great growing norm & gtd...gotta love the dawgs!! top work JJ

M

MOneY

nice to finally see some people rocking this stardawg...the corey cut is real nice...jj i did another IX so i guessing it's a IXII to corey?also hit my chem3 whith that IX studd!..now to the 91 we go!..hit me up!..also got a nice IX female you should peep:)
btw everyone's stardawg looks sick....good shit!

OGsus

OGsus

i remember seeing those elvis sit forever also damn i still want those learn from your mistakes

aaah.. the good ol days. even saw acouple packs of stardawg IX sit there for a couple weeks. LOL.

Star Dawg IX is Star Dawg X Star Dawg

what's going on JJ? had a quick question for you. was there a special stardawg female used in the stardawg IX?? been wondering that a few years now. just forgot to ask. LOL

Quitters

Quitters

would luv to see all the all star stardawgs run side by side for comparison and smoke report ;)

darksideX

darksideX

holy moly..darkside also want some stardawg :)

all phenos look delicious..props to the growers and fo sure jj & topdawg crew.respect!

cheers

M

MOneY

what's going on JJ? had a quick question for you. was there a special stardawg female used in the stardawg IX?? been wondering that a few years now. just forgot to ask. LOL[/QUOTE]

well im not JJNYC but im almost 100% sure the corey cut was used in the IX...ive called her stardawg mum...for as long as i have had her...but last year i think he re-named it...shit's fire!

OGsus

OGsus

Yes the Corey cut was used.

well im not JJNYC but im almost 100% sure the corey cut was used in the IX...ive called her stardawg mum...for as long as i have had her...but last year i think he re-named it...shit's fire!

thanks MOneY and JJ-NYC. just popped some stardawgs. not the IX's. those are next on the list.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Does StarDawg in general smell of Nag Champa? Or is it a special find in a pack of seeds that carry those traits? Would love to find this.

D

DoneDrone

I have a pack of straight up StarDawg and I can't wait to pop it after seeing some of the amazing phenos displayed in this thread!! Way cool guys!! Hope I can find something just as amazing!! Either way I will for sure be keeping the biggest stinker in my pack!!

Quitters

Quitters

RoadRunner's Cut

IMG_1831.jpg

M

MOneY

wish i could take credit for that one but that's the corey..aka jj's mommy;)im gonna get you my find here shortly brother easy...seeing how you love your 4 cutt>>this one you should really like>>yeah she need's to be pinched a tad...
JJ if you got time today hit me up....

E

Easyrasta

Thanks money, i thought you would get a kick out of the post lol. love this cut, greasy little bastard.
peace
ez

O

Organicyumyum

all of the stardawg's on here look incredible! Great work JJ, seriously impressed! I hope to get some of those beans and find a keeper or two myself.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Man i never paid much attention to top dawg but after seeing this thread i know its serious business. Props to the top dawg team and whoever made it possible.

Top Bottom