Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

I have a pack of Stardawg F2s that should be here soon. I cant wait to start hunting through these.

Reactions: mal
Quitters

Quitters

JJ, tighten up already lol

theres already multiple pollen chunkers that i know of thats made and making "home-made" Stardawg, Tre Sister, Tre Star Dawg, White Dawg and the Original New York City Diesel(91 Chem X Tres Dawg) simply because their tired of waiting only to not score the last few times they were limitedly released...

so so many peeps still desperately wanting TD gear including myself !

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No fancy name just call her Star Dog

I don't run her as she is a nightmare to trim and gets mixed reviews...but she is stoney as heck and stinks/tastes great!
IMG_02272.JPG
That is her outside, where she did really well!

Venom818

Venom818

I don't run her as she is a nightmare to trim and gets mixed reviews...but she is stoney as heck and stinks/tastes great!
IMG_02272.JPG
That is her outside, where she did really well!

was this done outside looks dank

E

EACH1TEACH1

i love the stardawg pulled 12.5 off 1 girl. 6 plants 2 thowys. thanks jj.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
damn all of these phenos look bomb as fuck, when is the next drop? Im a real Chemdog clover and need this in my stable next to the high octane og!! someone let me know please...

B

blaze 1

dam baba g those are some crazy outdoors frosty as chit i like

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Nice Slips!

The white guava i have is dank smoke, I could only imagine the dankness of the Pure Guava.

So nice! :)

M

MOneY

not sure on the whole corey haim thing?but my select IXII stardawg is throwing out some Football size nugg.....guessing my male was super Chemdog #4 dominate...but the same male is almost transparent to my chem3stardawg cutt..this one stink's almost like rks.....and she's not even done yet....JJ hit me up bro......that urksister is something else...

R

red x

glad u got one

yo money glad u got one u are happy with,
i still have the corey
peace
ez

Top Bottom