Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That's pretty heavenly looking right there, my goodness. Well done waayne!

This stuff is potent as all hell and distortion hits right after exhale. Resin beast, mega potent, utterly reeks... I love this strain!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I got pics of it if your still interested. Frosty stinky bitch for sure. Smells like og without pinesol smell. It started flowering on accident so im reveging it right now.

Please post pics if you can, I have some that just rooted and i'm curious to see what they look like.. Thx

Reactions: mal
t.o.med

t.o.med

heres my stardawg male f2. just about ready to hit up the stardawg f1 keeper as well as a bunch of others. even in veg this shit smells killer.

sd_m_002.JPG

true grit

true grit

Yeah I'll toss up some pics soon of my cut raging it. Got her blown up in organic coco this run and she is stinking up the place. Got some in beds too I'll snap a pic of. STRAIGHT DANKS. My cut is by far the one i turn to, to smoke and get RIPPED. Besides that she reeks to holy hell... might need to pop a few more hehehe.

She has booted the other chem cuts outta my garden, as the Chemdog D and others I had just didn't stack to this bitch. Probably just run this gal and White 91 for chems for a while round here.

T

TreFarmer

Yeah I'll toss up some pics soon of my cut raging it. Got her blown up in organic coco this run and she is stinking up the place. Got some in beds too I'll snap a pic of. STRAIGHT DANKS. My cut is by far the one i turn to, to smoke and get RIPPED. Besides that she reeks to holy hell... might need to pop a few more hehehe.

She has booted the other chem cuts outta my garden, as the Chemdog D and others I had just didn't stack to this bitch. Probably just run this gal and White 91 for chems for a while round here.

The Super Stardawg?
If so saaaweeeet!!!

true grit

true grit

Nope brother I'm referring the Stardawg keepers, sorry bro.

T

TreFarmer

Throw on the "Super", I may not go wrong:0

Have you seen SSdawg run? It is my first JJ gear, hoping for a great inaugural strain.
It sounds like a no brainer, but you never know especially Chem... hermi??

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Mouth is watering true grit. The color on those pictures is very natural, and they are beautiful.

nurlord

nurlord

Has anyone cataloged the differences between these cuts? I've been looking at JJ's stuff for years now but it always just registered as "chemdog" to me.

E

el_tenador

Throw on the "Super", I may not go wrong:0

Have you seen SSdawg run? It is my first JJ gear, hoping for a great inaugural strain.
It sounds like a no brainer, but you never know especially Chem... hermi??

You're super lucky to have those in your possession bro. SSDawg i ran had 3 phenos: a chem dom, a MSS dom and a freak long flowering sativa pheno.I didn't care for the chem pheno, was very good just that it wasn't an exceptional rep. Never finished the freak sally, damn thing wanted to go 12+ and i had to flip the room. Now the MSS, was killer. No chem influence, just rank, putrid skunk in flavor and smell. Made my peops forget about sour d for a month.Ur in for a treat bro, just look for the pheno that looks like the MSS on 'roids.

P

paulycali

Can i throw some pics up of the Tres Stardawg

Does she qualify for this Stardawg keeper thread

Or should we just start a new thread on Tres Stardawg keepers

Thanks i would also like to say that JJNYC Top dawg genetics has got the finest dank around

It dont get any better

You rock JJ :)

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Can i throw some pics up of the Tres Stardawg

Does she qualify for this Stardawg keeper thread

Or should we just start a new thread on Tres Stardawg keepers

Thanks i would also like to say that JJNYC Top dawg genetics has got the finest dank around

It dont get any better

You rock JJ :)

I have a pack of TSD, Id love to see them. Maybe start a TSD thread!
:)

O

OG4UanME

sorry, having trouble labeling, but 1st 2 are the current dawgs, will get better pics soon, aswell as labels...

Top Bottom