Stardawg (Chem 4 x Tres Dawg)

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blissfest

Here is my Kate Upton pheno, found her in a pack of Stardawg beans I bought last fall. Took 11 zips off this girl.
Sd 3 006
Sd 3 004
Sd 3 003

B

blissfest

I had 4 girls out of my pack and have yet too get rid of any of them, the other two girls I have are killer, they were the shorter pheno's and they stack rock hard buds like the best OG's. The best plant in the pack was a male, he has it all and will be making a shit ton of F2's and many other crosses real soon.

urbanite420

urbanite420

shit im fuckin up not getting back to my Topdawg gear. had some great plants in the past...never able to keep them due to various factors but when i get back on that train its for life!

HOVA

HOVA

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET YOUR PLANTS THAT BIG!!!!!
please share with us your tech for pulling that off
i never get them that big and i have those exact strains and even higher yeilding ones

B

blissfest

I have a really bright room, use 3 gal. Coco Hempy buckets, and feed every watering at around 1.2-1.4 EC. No secrets here, just keep my PH and ppms right, and keep my girls as healthy and happy as I can. A perfectly healthy plant is key to big yields, don't ever flip a plant till you have her happy.

SourDank

SourDank

Beautiful pics GDL. I watched all your threads disappear with seed depot, and then I seen icmag drop that sick thread you had goin. Boy am I happy I decided to sign up here today lol.

Blissfest those are some sexy girls you got there too, very nice

soserthc1

soserthc1

As per usually stellar work GD you really keep the girls blowing up steady .

@blissfest awesome work sir

Def need to get some JJ gear but just dunked a few stardawgs / heri till then

Latest posts

Top Bottom