Stardog featuring Top Dawg

• Thread starter Stardog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
As far as i know, it was just those two!

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

I've been camping and it's just the Guava 13 and Star Dawg Sister

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

6 more Stardawg Sis!... get it while its hot.... might be the last time JJ be releasin thats why my trigger finger was fast.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

u gotta brush up on your history. JJ has got health issues and health comes first. as magical as the plant is I hope JJ has got his priorities in order and stacks this cake he about to make! Godspeed JJ!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

gotta have some stardawg in my life and who knows could be my last chance

that's what I'm sayin, and I only got the cash for one right now. Was hopin for a tres stardawg, but was gonna be all over the stardawg sis if it was my last chance...

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Sorry i've haven't been around but i've been real sick and was in and out of the hospital a couple of times. As a result of my health problems Top Dawg will no longer be selling seeds until futher notice. I have sold my entire retail stock to someone who will broker them here. I don't know their handle or if they have signed up here yet. But you'll be able to find out who it is. I'll be back when my health is better. I'll check in from time to time but there will be no support until I return.

3 more left!!!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

That Guava 13 is no slouch either! Ive got a pack I'm waiting to sprout from last drop!

B

bckwht

Usually Im second guessing my choices on a high stakes drop but I just gave a good ole pat on the back for grabbin the stardawg sisters

This is my 2nd chance to get some gauva 13 so I'm debatin hard..seems like the grows I've seen have been slightly hp13 dominated but that dont bother me a lick!

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

u gotta brush up on your history. JJ has got health issues and health comes first. as magical as the plant is I hope JJ has got his priorities in order and stacks this cake he about to make! Godspeed JJ!

didn't know that til now. Well hope JJ gets better and is doing well!

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Not knowing what is gonna happen in the future, I picked up two packs of SDS.

B

bckwht

im pretty hesitant about this, but i think im gonna hold off and see if i am luckky enough to see tomorrows offerings...dont know how else to explain the feeling i have right now other than pure bliss, like i completed a huge goal lol

best of luck to everyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom