• Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i think the stardawg sis were in that sneaky drop right after the first

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
didnt get the fantasy but my homie in cali gots it so no sweat thanx logic n top dawg crew get well JJ

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Guys are going animal over those blue Asians, damn.

I know right. I was trying to get one but my budget is way small atm and it went up fast at the end. The one I lost went at like 270. One of those went for 5 bills!!

:)

Gratz guys! I got my goodies from the bins. hehe

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Out bid at the end on all my ventures this time.. :fighting0085:
Thanks for the opportunity, get well JJ.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

at the last minute when i was viewing my secondary choices...friggin errrbody was biddin on chem urkle...almost made me bid lol

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Ur lucky as fuck! That was a battle. Some1 got me for those White HP Bx. I'm hella bummed. Best of luck and congrats to the winners! At least I got some Bubblegum Chem on BIN.

Both of those got snagged from me right at the very end, I really wanted them!

Hey rival, happy for you that you got the bubble chem on BIN, I was also able to grab some BIN Stardawg Sisters hehehehe

Most importantly, sending good vibes to JJ for a quick recovery and return to breeding the dankest of the dank!

Thanks to all involved for making this happen.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Most importantly, sending good vibes to JJ for a quick recovery and return to breeding the dankest of the dank!

Thanks to all involved for making this happen.

I'll quote to that!...

E

el_tenador

I know right. I was trying to get one but my budget is way small atm and it went up fast at the end. The one I lost went at like 270. One of those went for 5 bills!!

:)

Gratz guys! I got my goodies from the bins. hehe

Same deal bro, went in on the NYC Sister but put myself on a limit. Can't complain too much, got the star dawg sis at bin and only paid an extra 6 bucks for the guava. Must say these auctions are good for the heart rate, ha!

G

GG4LifeB

Same deal bro, went in on the NYC Sister but put myself on a limit. Can't complain too much, goy the star dash sis at bin and only pain an extra 6 bucks for the guava. Must say these auctions are good for the heart rate, ha!

I must say it sure does get ya pumped up.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
didnt win any auctions but i did score stardawgsis, guava13 and chem urkle in bins. i am a happy guy for sure!!!

Yeah OG ! you've lucky on these BIN... nothing bad !!
I've just been able to grab a Chem Urkle in BIN, I've not seen other BIN,
So I wait the Auctions...I was looking for the NYCSister, StardawgSister and/or TreStarDawg...
I :hunter: the NYCSist and StarDawgSist, I'm really happy as every winners, a long time that we are waiting for this TopDawgs drop !!
Good medicine for sure added to my genepool !!!:banana1sv6:

Thanks JJ, Get well soon Bro, thanks Stardog and Logic !!!

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Got chem urkle, tre stardawg, blue asian diesel, bubblegum chem. Missed white hp fuc

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! U got a hella fast trigger finger, Stinky Pete. Good luck with them beans, bro. U must have a nice collection of strains. Keep rockin them auctions, SP.

Top Bottom