starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Oh shit u got all the top Alien gear I want.. Great new thread doggie.. This is gunna b a very sick show.. Good luck but with them beans u don't need any luck..

and you got the mystery strain i want so we are even haha. lets just unpack all our alien gear, pour it in a bowl and take turns picking beans until theyre all gone. bet neither 1 of us will lose haha. thanks goo you know imma put in overtime with these gems!

K

keonaona

rubbin more salt into the wound i see.... im crying tears of happiness for you...hhahaha...bff's forever cheese...lol.... steady rockin dat fiyahhh gear ... jus keep dat pimp slap powder ready at all times.. in case that bitch needs one... lmfao

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

rubbin more salt into the wound i see.... im crying tears of happiness for you...hhahaha...bff's forever cheese...lol.... steady rockin dat fiyahhh gear ... jus keep dat pimp slap powder ready at all times.. in case that bitch needs one... lmfao

rock salt at that, what a dick i am haha. whats going on Keo? bffs forever and always. do you still have your half heart necklace? i still have mine haha. always got the baby powder ready , i come from a long line of pimps. i been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin . .

Top Bottom