starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

STARFIGHTER
seeing i had 1 stalled out runt i went ahead and gave her some new shoes to try and boost her up to her sisters stature.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I like what I'm seeing homie! "looking healthy & happy".. I bet you babying the hell out of them haha.. I know I do when they are small.. Keep doing what you do fam! Much love.
thanks bro, im on these little babies like white on rice. always checking in on them and giving them all the love i can. much appreciated on the kind and encouragig words bro. hit me on lcoker i shot you a text earlier. rap with you soon bro. 1 luv

kendog000

kendog000

damn BC, you be a buisy cat!!! Starfighters and the GT , wowsers. Im waiting on my SF's to land here in couple more days, but the GT is one i dont have. After seein Motiv kill it, and ur success in due time, ill be hunting these down next. Im along for the rest of the ride bro if there be some room.

Ken

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn BC, you be a buisy cat!!! Starfighters and the GT , wowsers. Im waiting on my SF's to land here in couple more days, but the GT is one i dont have. After seein Motiv kill it, and ur success in due time, ill be hunting these down next. Im along for the rest of the ride bro if there be some room.

Ken
Theres always room for you ken, take 2 chairs they're small. Congratulations on picking up SF, ITS TO DIE FOR. GT is one for the record books fa sho, grab them if/when you can. Thanks for dropping in bro.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

choke that bitch you wayne brady lookin whiteboy, she painted your bridge the wrong color. i know yu wanted it pink to match your skates.

lookin nice so far, ill pull up a seat for the show. all the starfighters ive seen so far have been fiyah! since i cant get to poppin my alien gear i gotta live vicariously thru you guys, damn, i think i just got scabies...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

choke that bitch you wayne brady lookin whiteboy, she painted your bridge the wrong color. i know yu wanted it pink to match your skates.

lookin nice so far, ill pull up a seat for the show. all the starfighters ive seen so far have been fiyah! since i cant get to poppin my alien gear i gotta live vicariously thru you guys, damn, i think i just got scabies...
They are rollerblades not skates what are you like 40 or something. I have to agree all the starfighters I've seen are flawless I'm so pumped to be running this train right now. Scabies? You better go burn your sheets nasty ass

Top Bottom