For Sale Starfighter Seeds

• Thread starter cow_iam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cow_iam

cow_iam

I'm putting out feelers to see who would want Starfighter seeds. Seems like these are impossible to find in 2021. I popped a few hundred beans this summer, I was in the process of putting them in cold storage. Figured I would see if it had any interested before I grow more and wasting grow space.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
😲 I might wants some what’s the parents look like?

cow_iam

cow_iam

Ohh good to see some interest. If more people want it, I'll do another run but it will take 3+ months. Good seeds (big with stripes)is about 75-80 days where as harvest happens at 65~ days. People don't wait long enough. Its ready when the seeds start to pop out themselves.- Rant over!

What do you think these are valued at? the usually $35-50 for 10?

Great plant, Male was about 7ft while the female was around 4ft. I had 5 seeds, but my first grow was all females, so I assumed the pack was actually fem and not reg as sold. But once I popped one more it turned out to be a male so I collected and pollen and grew the last seed to 3 weeks and flowed it which is why it was short. Lucky it was a female or that would have been it...

Super sticky, this is 5x on a outer leaf. I don't have any photos of the plants. Not until the next grow.
000 Low

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would definitely like some, nice to have some less generic strains.
35-50 is a bit much in my opinion, 12 seeds for 20 plus postage would be fair enough.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Don’t be s cheap skate JSH lol most people charge $100 for ten.
Cow I am so you have any picks of the buds?

william76

william76

I do know the originals went for loads at auction,iv plenty alien gear,starfighter makes nice x,s too,can pass on a nice pink colour in the progeny.76

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sorry, I keep forgetting how expensive seeds can get in the US, I'm in Europe myself :-)
Ya you would definatly have to get some good picks up of the parents to get people aboard the Hoyle train but it’s possible. I wish that wasn’t how it is lol.
I’ve been searching for star fighter clones with no luck. Buds are suppose to be very spongy like, something doffeeent from all the rock hard cookie crosses.

cow_iam

cow_iam

Alright well I guess I'll start more seeds right away. I wanted to grow and MAC V2 and Hell's Bells next, but it can wait :)

Honestly I could not tell you the Gen. It was a pack I got in 2015 (I believe). I took it out of the original packing to freeze it so I really don't know the company at all. So much so I thought I labeled it wrong as I explained before. Just unlucky to pull females first when I was trying to make more seeds.

I have some Elev8 Starfighter seeds as well from 2018. Apparently Elve8 seeds was a backcross from Kimbo Kush. I grew one plant for bud. No pictures but it seemed to have the same features as my older ones. No picture of that one.

The blurry one of the left is Starfighter I'm pretty sure. This photo was for a different plant, but its all I have until I grow more.
001 Low

Lower branch. Trimmed wet. No nutrients, just 1 bag of local organic soil and tap water so the buds could be consider on the smaller side. I would call it "Very fluffy bud". I don't waste my time with nutrients and PH balance, weed is hard to grow wrong.
002 Low

Last edited:
slimpmp20

slimpmp20

I'm putting out feelers to see who would want Starfighter seeds. Seems like these are impossible to find in 2021. I popped a few hundred beans this summer, I was in the process of putting them in cold storage. Figured I would see if it had any interested before I grow more and wasting grow space.
I'd like to get a 10 pack or a 20 pack. What do you still have any?

william76

william76

How sure are you there starfigher seeds?,I'm not trying to be a doubting Thomas but something don't add up,76

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I do know the originals went for loads at auction,iv plenty alien gear,starfighter makes nice x,s too,can pass on a nice pink colour in the progeny.76
That’s what I wanted was the original alien gear star fighter. Would have coughed up some cash for those.
I’ve asked around a few times for someone with a cut but never hear anything back.

terpster

terpster

What's up - wondering if you still have any Starfighter seeds. Hit me up

Y

Ylwlpmg

Hey Gromie.... just seeing this post for the first time, were you successful cresting more Starfighter seeds?

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

can you prove that what you say is true and you have the real starfighter

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

I hate to be a Dick but that dose not look like any starfighter I have seen, and the bx from seedman is a only half, once you cross your strain with another it’s diluted and not pure anymore, no matter how many times you back cross it, It’s still black berry starfighter. you can never get the black berry out of it. Sorry. I have the pure starfighter F2 from exotic generic and the never released Starfighter IX2 from Raw genetic when put together make the Cube. for me you have to have some deep pockets for me to sell them, it did not come cheap for me, you get what you pay for. I was considering selling them. The last time the real starfighter went to auction I believe it sold for 20k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom