Starting A Cultivation Business

• Thread starter Timrogers410
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

ya?but u hav no info?its not bragging wen u hav done it..only people who take it that way r people who wish they cud do it..

ill b the asshole..and u can go fuck yurself
I'll outgrow you any day homey.. you thought you was gonna come on here and be the cool guy NOPE.. You're a joke

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Just cause u hava lil ledger under yur name dnt mean yur a skilld grower..it means u talk alot on this site..so dnt think u r something u aint
Lmao I come to this site maybe once a month hahahahahahaha good try though

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
d37a9f4fc4449b10b119460e9bdfb67d.jpg

fatawa

fatawa

This is my shop..probably bigger then yur house..this makes me qualified....i can only assume u hav no say so or power with yur ol lady...since trying to argue with me is yur goal..u get somekind of plessure from this.lmao.mayb u n him shud start a buisness together..he can take yur advice,get loans n owe thousands..and u can just "talk" bout growing on net.lmfao

20170330 105504
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

This is my shop..probably bigger then yur house..this makes me qualified....i can only assume u hav no say so or power with yur ol lady...since trying to argue with me is yur goal..u get somekind of plessure from this.lmao.mayb u n him shud start a buisness together..he can take yur advice,get loans n owe thousands..and u can just "talk" bout growing on net.lmfao
Are you serious guy?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Lmao what the hell are you even talking about now? Don't get off track high speed cause now I wanna embarrass you. No you thought you was gonna be on here talking shit like you're the best farmer in the world. A silent investor don't mean you're selling your soul. Especially when you can pay it within a year.

YOU ARE A JOKE BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT

fatawa

fatawa

Im only 35...retired marine so what does that hav to do with anything?spoiler most people on here r ex military.where do u think all the type "a" personalities come from?

fatawa

fatawa

Seems u 2 jerkoffs made a great begining to this venture.lmao.goodluck n growing yur commercial weed..

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

At the end of the day if your trying to be outside, California Sunshine can't be beat!! Colorado is only further ahead in the legal aspects, as far as water, sun, and dank genetics well you already should know that answer.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

At the end of the day if your trying to be outside, California Sunshine can't be beat!! Colorado is only further ahead in the legal aspects, as far as water, sun, and dank genetics well you already should know that answer.
Ain't that the truth! That's why we went ahead and just build a greenhouse

T

TripC

Just from reading your original post, I suggest you start taking this more seriously or move on. I've been walking on a business plan for when I state becomes legal (looking like early 2018 once our current governor leaves office - plans are set upon his exit in the state senate, etc.) and it has taken me 6 months so far. Still not comfortable with the finished product (because a business plan is never truly finished in my opinion). You have a ton of research to do and lots to figure out on your own before asking for random/generic/umbrella advice. It's not as easy starting a business - especially one this regulated and competitive - as you think. From an entrepreneur myself, I truly wish you the best of luck, but you have a TON of work ahead of you that takes a tremendous amount of effort, not sure if you grasp that just yet just based off of your posts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom