Status updates

pura

pura

Logic, can you let us farmers know whats going to be in the first drop?

S

SmokeDream

Was wondering if the HA OG X will be in the 1st drop? By the way if you don't have a name for this one, I like to offer.... *Priest / Preacher Man
She looks Putrirific none the less! You want a tester on this one lol, well hmm hmm I would F'ing love too!!!

Also, how goes the name game? Did you have as much fun as we did?

-SD

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What were the names u choose for the strain name contest? There were alot of good names! Good luck 2 every1! Can't wait 4 this drop!

pura

pura

What were the names u choose for the strain name contest? There were alot of good names! Good luck 2 every1! Can't wait 4 this drop!

Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister - Avalanche
Purple Urkle x Chemdog's Sister - Plum Princess
AJ Sour Diesel x Chemdog's Sister - SourChem Sister
Chemdog#4 x Chemdog's Sister - Chemical Romanc

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister - avalanche
purple urkle x Chemdog's Sister - plum princess
aj sour diesel x Chemdog's Sister - sourchem sister
Chemdog#4 x Chemdog's Sister - chemical romanc
thanx bro! Just seen that. Haven't been on here in a few days. A few good names but there were way better!

pura

pura

I agree. A lot better ones were there..but not our work to name lol. Just bring the genetics to the table...Thats all i care about.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I agree. A lot better ones were there..but not our work to name lol. Just bring the genetics to the table...Thats all i care about.

I agree to this too, but having a opinion no matter it is... Is subjective. Not everyone likes strawberry Ice Cream right? (I don't :) I like Chocolate!) Fair to say we all would have picked something different given the ton of choices and being unique individuals. I mean, the name that I thought was my strongest wasn't one of the winners. Yet a girlfriend of mine loves the name that DID get picked...

So ya. lol

Can't wait to see the Names choosen!!

Take Care

Pass what you smoking to me brother... It's got to be good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It is what it is! I was just giving my opinion! I wasn't talkin shit about the names choosen. Just stated there were better! Alot of peeps had posted the same names and shit. Names or not, thoses strains r gonna be fire!

2DogWalker

Im just excited for the chance to make my seed bank a little more divine!

2dog

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The drop will happen this weekend....all bins.. :harvest:

G

Genius Genetics

The drop will happen this weekend....all bins.. :harvest:

Cheers logic AWESOME news:yes ill be camping on this one 4sho:)

good luck bro with the new venture i hope 2011 is good to you

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

2DogWalker

Well I guess I am going to start collecting pop cans and scrap metal today, no sleep for me this weekend.......
Good Luck Logic, can't wait to see how they turn out for everyone. 2011 will be great Im sure!

2Dog

miss jane

miss jane

hope i can get some Plum Princess this weekend :banana::banana:

Latest posts

Top Bottom