Steppa's uc madness

• Thread starter DMsteppa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DMsteppa

Now why in the world would you use bushmaster in a room like that?

wtf is that supposed to mean.

to keep the stretch down fool.
these lanky sats would gladly be 6+ft. I'm guessing you didn't read the part about how only 3-4 systems got bushmaster........and woahhh look at that they are still a good 1 1/2 ft higher than the jack which got no bushmaster........

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Fyi

DM you should consider simple flow indicators....you can score them for 20 bucks each, quick glance and its done. With your set up upgrading to a regen makes the most sense then just craig's list your ap's, should pay for the regen.

Based on the actual out put of 8x AP-100's which is +/- 25 CFM, there's a nice White Water you could get from Aquatic Eco that kicks out 33 CFM (runs about 60-70 Db.), could run your whole joint.

Think it retails for under 4 bills.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

ok now i'm really sick i didnt get the pimpslap! i was going to get it got to hit H&L up i was going to get a pack of beans for $10 but i didn't stay on him reminding him i wanted them lol. gonna go pm him now about them....

deacon1503

deacon1503

Regenerative-Blower-5Z188_AS01.JPG

DM you should consider simple flow indicators....you can score them for 20 bucks each, quick glance and its done. With your set up upgrading to a regen makes the most sense then just craig's list your ap's, should pay for the regen.

Based on the actual out put of 8x AP-100's which is +/- 25 CFM, there's a nice White Water you could get from Aquatic Eco that kicks out 33 CFM (runs about 60-70 Db.), could run your whole joint.

Think it retails for under 4 bills.

The regen blowers are really on the only option for larger scale UC grows. These can supply the required amount of air, volume and pressure, at a lower operating cost, not to mention noise and extra heat.

D

DMsteppa

still debating the regen blower. might demo one out next run.....

having major issues with dutch master.... Not sure wtf is there problem but all the new batches of zone are neon blue and coagulated, due to the copper sulfate oxidizing?? guessing here..... anyways I'm out and can't find any old stock at this point. Dutch master and the reps haven't given me any answer for shit as to whats wrong..... also there has been some slight recalls on certain batches of gold grow and flower........

so in place of zone I've got a bunch of hydrofungicide comin..... hoping this is as magic as the zone has been for me...

as for the rest of dutchy.....they better get their shit in line otherwise they are about to loose a bunch of customers that create a lot of hype.....

where's my free 20l bottle of GOOOD, brown.... normal ZONE>.....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit DM - I need to be picking up some Zone too, the stuff I been using reminds me of silica almost - now you got me worried - glad I ordererd a "just in case" quart of hydrosparkle last night

you gonna drop the DM altogther?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Weird, I've never had a purchased bottle of any of their products come up bunk.

Took a stroll through the grow shop yesterday and couldn't spot another 2-part synthetic worth trying over DM.

You must have another company in mind if you're contemplating DM for future use. What will it be? H&G, Canna or a lesser known?

Yo, how about Supernatural? The Vietnamese I believe get down to business with their salts.

D

DMsteppa

what about hesi? you told me bout em and WTG just started the whole line up

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I dropped them because it's mad dough, but don't know if that matters to you guys or not. It's a line meant to compete with Canna side by side with how it's set up. Base, enzyme, fungi, booster + supervit.

I remember the line all the way back to 2004 when the grow DVD from Holland hit the scene. Featured a bedroom conversion and SOG in soiless mix, turned out dank of course.

I'd stay synthetic whatever you do and still keep an eye out for another Zone competitor as the shit rocks when it's legit.

F

f1ydave

yea cc replaced the first one that went out because it was under warranty. It also was not a diaphram as the thing literally burnt out.

This second one I just replaced and am hoping that its just a diaphram. Either way I want to have an extra around for when that does happen again.

I check all air pumps every 12 hrs. It fuckn sucks, as this is not what I'm trying to do with my time but........ such is life.

Def looking into alternatives to 8 ap-100's

You should consider putting all the pumps on a series airline or at least combining a couple. If 1 fails every system will still get air. Adding an additional level of protection. You can throw in a cheap pressure gauge too on each line. They are $4 at northern tool. A very low pressure gauge would run $15, not sure if northern tool has them tho. With a gauge you could at least easily monitor if there is a pressure drop.

D

DMsteppa

looks good but not so sure.... def looking for the next best thing out there

Interesting.

Are you noticing any issues from the 'bad' zone?

nope havent sed it. It is neon blue compared to the normal brown zone.... I refuse to pour that shit in my rez..... rocking lots of h202 until i get my hydrofungicide order.....which has taken over a week now...FML

You should consider putting all the pumps on a series airline or at least combining a couple. If 1 fails every system will still get air. Adding an additional level of protection. You can throw in a cheap pressure gauge too on each line. They are $4 at northern tool. A very low pressure gauge would run $15, not sure if northern tool has them tho. With a gauge you could at least easily monitor if there is a pressure drop.

still thinking about doing a regenative blower, or something like you mentioned. I most def am going to be getting myself some pressure gauges soon, just to stupid simple not to.

DM do you wish you would have sprayed a 3rd application of bushmaster?

No I actually don't..... I do wish however I had raised the lights an additional foot. Its impossible to now and my canopy is getting dark spots. hopefully bud density will make up for the lack of overall coverage.

gonna be lookin at 5+ lb's of straight larf for sure tho.

C

cheech

hey dm steppa. my zone is the same color as yours. it is blue ish.. looks like laundry detergent. have you spoken to a rep to verify they haven't changed the appearance of the product? i'm hoping they added a dye to it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the zone I got is pearly - not brown, but not blue either

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Huh... I just opened my Gold Zone bottle and I see the blueish green zone. My old Zone which was not the Gold line was a brown color... Is it possible that it's the Gold line that has something different? :wondering

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

i also have a turquoise neon blue green looking zone.. this is my first time using it so thats how i thought it was suppose to look.. hopefully we will find out an answer to this question of the mystery zone

Top Bottom