Steppa's uc madness

• Thread starter DMsteppa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

everything to the last t is clean and organized my favorite thing to see in a grow room :)

D

DMsteppa

well day 10 of flower. Things have stretched quite a bit.
Hit the skywalker, chem dog and Pimp slap with some Bushmaster. I used it as a foliar at .4ml/gal.

here we go.........

DSCN1598.jpg

jack flash

DSCN1601.jpg

pimp slap
DSCN1605.jpg

chem dog
DSCN1607.jpg

T

TheGreenHand

Very nice Bro'. I'd like to know a little more about that PimpSlap. Great Name for starters but whats the lineage? And is it a personal strain? If it is you should post them beans on the THCBay! I'd buy em just so I could smoke some and say "I Just got Pimp Slapt"! LMao great stuff bro.

B

BHOaddict

NICE! I'm loving this set up. Super clean. Are you planning on throwing in a second trellis or you think these bitches will stay upright with that one? I'll be along for this one for sure.

D

DMsteppa

what up bho.......haha.

yea hoping that they stay upright with just the one. the bushmaster should stop all vertical growth dead in its tracks.

D

DMsteppa

fuck ya!!!
I only have 5 or 6 in the room but there is a nice little hill in the canopy where the stand

D

DMsteppa

Here we goooooooooooo
Sprayed bushmaster again tonight because these things are raging. Everything but the jack flash.

DSCN16281.jpg

JACK FLASH
DSCN16291.jpg

DSCN1630.jpg

SKY OG
DSCN16401.jpg

PIMP SLAP
DSCN16441.jpg

PERFECTION
DSCN1636.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No doubt brah... Perfection is an understatement... Keep on killin' it! :rock

D

DMsteppa

day 16 of flower here. The jack flash are in straight flower mode. After the second application of bushmaster everything else in the room has finally stopped stretch and are starting to go into straight bud mode.

The jack will finish in an even 53 days so then its just riding out the other 18 lights.
Currently plants are sitting at 1.35 ec which is a little hot for the pimp slap.

they are eating roughly 100ml of a + b every 24 hrs.

Top Bottom