Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HannaMan

Awesome results bud - I saw somebody ask about your trellis cages...care to elaborate where you found those??

St3ve

St3ve

Awesome results bud - I saw somebody ask about your trellis cages...care to elaborate where you found those??

as well as that plastic netting or whatever it us up top.. It looks pretty thin, did it to a good job?

great grow btw
:party0023:

B

Buddy Flowers

nice work man. i just finished reading the whole thing...i learned a lot as this is a new method for me this round.

i'm interested in hearing about the trellises as well.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sick grow homie.....is that the 91 chem skunkva cut? only reason i ask is im running her now and wanted to compare notes and what not. great yield and pics bro. killed it! ~SMF~

HG23

HG23

Damn! In the beginning they got overfertilized, then they didn't get proper support and you're postin up sayin "well i fucked this run up". Had me thinkin all was lost, then harvest time comes and you fuckin crushed it. Nice work man. I kinda hope you stick with this system next run and do the 3 in 5 setup. If you keep crushing it like this I might try and build one of your systems instead of going UC.

C

cheech

fresh when you move to 3 gallon in a 5, are you going to run a chiller or just keep running zone through the system?

F

FreshSteppin

fuck water chillers............. period

thanks everyone.....this run turned out greater then I could have ever expected. It is the reeky deeky dank... people can smell this herb as soon as I show up even when its vac sealed. prime flushed chem....... nothin beats it.

going with the 3 gal in a 5 next run and should destroy.......

look out for a new thread in a few days as I just got in there today and started getting ready for ROUND 2.

got hella mods coming up on tha box including shut offs of all the drip lines and def upgrading to some dual arc bulbs. Adding more power for more fans and pumps as I'm splittin the hydrosystem into two for two different strains.

get ready.......

E

ECO

INSANE grow and yeilds FRESH! that was quite the show!!

sick grow homie.....is that the 91 chem skunkva cut?

I'm curios about what Chem this is as well SMF I raised the Q earlier along with a few others and it was thought to be Chemdog D even? I think rollin is running the same cut as well.

F

FreshSteppin

yea he is and I don't know what cut it is.......... as stated before this what everyone I know knows as chem......

quite a few people growing this same cut around here.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm really looking forward to your next Round FreshSteppin... I just reread the first half of the journal and remember how bad ass your room is... Any thoughts about your AC such as performance and odor? I'm guessing you have the rest of the basement cool enough to not need a chiller... :wondering

F

FreshSteppin

ya winter is almost here and the ac hardly ran at that......
we shall see but I'm thinking it won't be runnin much.

F

FreshSteppin

oh and I've got ladies ready that were ready to go into this system a week ago........

so its on to double time

Top Bottom