Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Integra21

interesting theory integra. any threads on this that you know of?
more info

No threads dedicated to that actual subject that I know of, but I have done it with my last 5 grows. My jornal on here shows the end of my current one, but if you're interested, I can send you a link to my full original journal on another site. Its got tons of info and you can see that theory at work.

nurlord

nurlord

Great show Freshseppin! I was supposed to switch to buckets myself for my current project but Have decided to wait until fall. But I pretty much have everything I need ready to go.

How far above the canopy do you have your lights? I ask because people have suggested to me that I keep the lights a little higher than I would with soil.

Peace

nur.

F

FreshSteppin

well I neglected this thread last week!ooops
gonna let these ladies get to where I want em and nailem with some bud blood.

day 2 flower pics

I was just looking on the last page and things have since doubled here we go :banana1sv6:
166.jpg

275.jpg

344.jpg

434.jpg

519.jpg

got a dehu and other than the little flood from the torrential rains last night things are running super :icon_stick man::party0033::sun2::boogie:smooth

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Wooo doggy, look at the curves on those!

633921365665168110-Speechless.jpg

Mothafukkin' goo-goo gaa-gaa! Keep it up.

F

FreshSteppin

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=894coNVEnsQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very impressive work brah! It's gonna be sick to see fat colas fill that clean room... :rock

B

budbrothers

all i gotta say is DDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. lookin good pimpin

A

A6 Grower

WOW, im lost, day 2 of flower?!?!? they're as big as my 1 plant that i vegged for a month and a half! NICE! im going to have to go back and read up on these buckets you've made, i think my next round im ready for hydro or Coco or something. If you have any info you'd like to share i'd be more than grateful, or like a link to the buckets, i like the setup and i have a similar room im building

R

RMCG

WOW, im lost, day 2 of flower?!?!? they're as big as my 1 plant that i vegged for a month and a half! NICE! im going to have to go back and read up on these buckets you've made, i think my next round im ready for hydro or Coco or something. If you have any info you'd like to share i'd be more than grateful, or like a link to the buckets, i like the setup and i have a similar room im building

Blazeonup's link on IC would be a good place to start.

F

FreshSteppin

RMCG is right. But I use a variation of blaze's tutorial. I say screw the net pots and fill another 5 gal with lava rock. more medium for the roots

heres a nice lil vid
more to come
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQuoMH4WgDA[/YOUTUBE]

B

budbrothers

RMCG is right. But I use a variation of blaze's tutorial. I say screw the net pots and fill another 5 gal with lava rock. more medium for the roots

heres a nice lil vid
more to come
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQuoMH4WgDA[/YOUTUBE]

very nice. im lovin video. i think i might do mine once my room is complete. i like the 5 gallon of medium smart, plus cheaper i would think.

thanks for your time

F

FreshSteppin

God this system is awesome! I really can't convince people of how sophisticated and simple my room is.

I literally add nutes once a day! thats it. no ph up or down. no rez changes. swap a c02 tank a week and prune here and there. otherwise straight chilin with my plants

B

budbrothers

good shit fresh.
im fuckin jealous...

do you floral feed?

also is there a ph range that is ideal for floral feeding?

i would assume the same as watering, but not sure.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I love the way we should be doing it.. the flood and drain way.. I cant afford that way though at this point. Awesome growth! That video really says it all. (I mean the dancing one ;)

F

FreshSteppin

Nice setup. What happened to the trellis??

just used the individual cage type things. may throw a trellis over them later. but these things are sturdy as fuck

I love the way we should be doing it.. the flood and drain way.. I cant afford that way though at this point. Awesome growth! That video really says it all. (I mean the dancing one ;)

Vigorous, lush strong plants all the way

I think I could out grow a Uc with this system! lets hope I'm right.

pics of roots soon :cool0010:

Top Bottom