Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbrothers

the only thing i think a uc has on you is the speed of the veg cycle. other than that its kick ass. i could be wrong though im going to be running a UC in my bloom room after i harvest this current cycle. with a scrog set up. 4 plants a light 7 lights. we will see how effective it is.

F

FreshSteppin

me and rollinendough are runnin the same cut of chem. and I'm pretty sure my veg was faster thought he isn't flowering yet so we'll see

stickyicky

stickyicky

Cages for buckets

Super setup man!

I picked up the same tomato cages and ran them last run. They worked pretty good but, like you are doing I need perimeter control. I grabbed some "rabbit" fencing from Lowes (just cuz it was the only thing close to my needs). I plan on hookin it up tonite. Goin getto style w/ the zip tie's. If it's worth anything I'll post it up for ya. My last run (Casey Jones) yielded on average 6.5 oz's per plant. I use the cap ebb 'n gro system w/ a few modifications. I'm using 5 gal buckets w/ nets. I'll start a thread on my grow as soon as I flip the lights. I'm running Casey's Dawg, Casey Jones, Blue Dawg and XJ13. All are 2wks in veg right now.

I'm lookin forward to watchin your thread man.

Sticky (quote) Damn! Your grow is lookin stellar bro. I love them healthy lookin beauties. Gonna have some huge cola's.

Here is what I have come up with for cages on buckets like we run. It may be to late to install on bushy plants you have. Should work though?? Hope this helps or gives you other idea's.

I'm almost 1 week into 3-week veg. I burned up my last batch of clones and could'nt wait to rehab. So, I did a re-start w/ 12 more xj13 clones. Couple XJ's and 1 Casey Jones from last batch did survive. I plan on starting a thread after flipping the lights.

Keep on rockin them bushes homie.

DSCN4106
DSCN4107
DSCN4108
B

budbrothers

very clever sticky. i like how you drilled little holes in the lip of the bucket for the zip ties. good shit. is it pretty sturdy?

F

FreshSteppin

ya thats my concern it doesn't look like it would be all that sturdy. a lil to ghetto for my liking

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u90Ssf4HC_E[/YOUTUBE]

M

mrdizzle

I really like the LST training you got going on there. how long did you veg for

B

budbrothers

oh shit fresh im liking the video. i love the music who produced that...

thanks for your reply sticky. that makes senses the more anchors if you will the stronger it would be. i was up all night doing this let me know what you think it is a vert grow thow.
i think i might want to set up only a 6 unit thow. please tell me which one you like? im gonna start my own thread on this. but i wanted to get your guys opinion first.
http://i35.invalid.com/albums/d196/djsmalls15/dualverticalroomdesignoption2.jpg

please click on it to get the full effect. it doesnt do any justice when it is a thumbnail. thanks again guys

L

lil miss lone

Wow, much respect to you bro!! Subbed

ps love the videos and music..

B

budbrothers

hey fresh you never answered my question about floral feeding. im very interested to see what you do... thanks

F

FreshSteppin

thanks !

the music is by high rankin this ridic uk producer.
Its the kind of music I'm set on producing eventualluy

hey fresh you never answered my question about floral feeding. im very interested to see what you do... thanks

None. neil nadda nuttin

B

budbrothers

i like it man. hope you make it big. i use to dj a long time ago. mainly house and hiphop.
just fell off. i tend to do that with instraments. use to play the bass too. but bassists dont get the va-ja-ja... lol i was in high school too thow. ahahaha.

no floral feed? really they are so healthy. you must be on point with your ph levels and nutrients. im proud of you man. its like being a proud father im sure. i abuse my bitches. i always over feed them and when i realize it is time to flush for a week and floral feed. lol im also in soil thow.

what is the actual title of that song. i couldnt find it.

F

FreshSteppin

its on soundcloud.com

suicide 2 point oh

and thanks man. ya I havent added any ph down in almost a week now. prime just sittin at 6 doesnt really even go up or down except when I add nutes for a min

C

crossouttheiis

Honestly I would hit them with some stuff called brix mix, it is awesome stuff. That as well as some calcium 25 or cal mag, and then some sea kelp. Dr earth also has a 4-4-4 organic mix you can make a tea out of that you could use as well and interchange them weekly.

C

crossouttheiis

just make sure after a few days you go back and foliar feed again with ph'd water so you don't clog that plants stogmata

B

budbrothers

Honestly I would hit them with some stuff called brix mix, it is awesome stuff. That as well as some calcium 25 or cal mag, and then some sea kelp. Dr earth also has a 4-4-4 organic mix you can make a tea out of that you could use as well and interchange them weekly.

just make sure after a few days you go back and foliar feed again with ph'd water so you don't clog that plants stogmata

ok boss you threw a few to many things at me. so i do what now?

i know about the ph'd water. am i using all of these or no? and i didnt know i could use the cal mag as a floral. do you have a schedule you could send me? thanks dude

C

crossouttheiis

to not clutter up fresh steppins thread I sent you a pm budbrothers.

Top Bottom