• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

I noticed your water temp was 77, have you had any problems with that

F

FreshSteppin

yea the temp actually peaks at 78 and gets down to 70, and no there haven't been any issues yet, though I am using zone so I expect no problems from this.

C

crossouttheiis

clean set up... 6 lbs would be killer off this... have you run this system before?

C

crossouttheiis

Yea the last time I ran this system it was seriously flawed but I made a ton of changes over a year and rebuilt everything. This will be the first run in this new room

word
stay tuned

Yeah I have gone through many systems in the past... I hope you have good luck this time. They are looking good. Have you ever tried going at half strength for nutrients? I have been going this route for about the past year and have never had problems with any of my plants since then. if there is a deficiency just figure out what it is and add a little of whatever to correct it.

fractaLz

fractaLz

Clean setup bro! Going to have to try a rdwc system myself

F

FreshSteppin

Yeah I have gone through many systems in the past... I hope you have good luck this time. They are looking good. Have you ever tried going at half strength for nutrients? I have been going this route for about the past year and have never had problems with any of my plants since then. if there is a deficiency just figure out what it is and add a little of whatever to correct it.

Yea actually I found that the plants really only need half strength nutes because of the amount of oxygen in the system.

Clean setup bro! Going to have to try a rdwc system myself

def give it a shot the plants grow so damn fast

C

crossouttheiis

Yea actually I found that the plants really only need half strength nutes because of the amount of oxygen in the system.

def give it a shot the plants grow so damn fast

once I did that I have never had nute burn again! But I have done this in soil and a few other hydro setups with good results.. haha saves you some money too. Im going to try and get my girls as big as possible before I flip them.

F

FreshSteppin

once I did that I have never had nute burn again! But I have done this in soil and a few other hydro setups with good results.. haha saves you some money too. Im going to try and get my girls as big as possible before I flip them.

yea I had some issues since I switched last year to coco, and just switched back to dutch master and kinda forgot how to use it.

F

FreshSteppin

finally got these bitches rollin how they supposed to.
probably only 2 more weeks of veg if that!!! hahaha

lovin life

DSCN03111.JPG

DSCN03121.JPG

DSCN0314.JPG

DSCN0315.JPG

F

FreshSteppin

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sukh+knight+beneath&aq=f
some music

anyways thought I'd spice the thread up a bit with some of what I'm smokin. I did NOT grow any of these fine specimen but love them all oh so much

to start some classic jack flash! this stuff has flavor for days
jack.jpg

here is a nug of some bubba I had a while ago wish I had taken more pics of it
bubba2.jpg

and some bubba I picked up today! which is damn strong medicine.
bubba.jpg

some tasty sour deez
sour.jpg

and last but not least is dj's FLo. I cant get enough of this stuff. nice purples and amazingly floral taste. not so potent but great weed to wake up and start roasting joints of
flo.jpg

aight till next time

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yeah bro the Bubba is dank. Get a system fulla that goin'!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Those Chem Gremlins you've got are somethin' else! Monsters!

gremlin.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

def need to source that cut!!!! a uc of bubba would be nice

C

culdaria

Freshsteppin, your happening dude!!! Can't wait to see some flowers bloomin!
I'm taking notes!!! Ha ha, looks like you do some good drywall too!!

F

FreshSteppin

Freshsteppin, your happening dude!!! Can't wait to see some flowers bloomin!
I'm taking notes!!! Ha ha, looks like you do some good drywall too!!

thanks man
Ya my old man taught me well!
thank goodness

I

Integra21

Some nice looking dank you got laying around. The girls in veg are some crazy bushes, cant wait to see them flower. +Subed.

Top Bottom