sticky icky hash

• Thread starter pandor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pandor

Hey guys, I am still pretty new at the whole hash creation process. This past run, the stuff came out decent other than the texture. It's impossible to work with, it sticks to my fingers or any utensil I may try to use. Is there a reason for this?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ice water hash?

Sticky before or after it drys?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hash

Sounds like very good hash to me, how did you make it? You may want to keep it on some wax paper in the freezer. If it immediately turns to liquid when hit with flame put on top of bud to smoke. Take care

mal

P

pandor

yea, ice water hash. lol.

it's pretty good smoke, just impossible to work with when I want to use it. From the replies, that sounds pretty normal.

it was dried over night, all in all a little over 24 hours (I live in a very dry climate) then put in a small glass jar and opened daily to cure.

I prefer to smoke it in a hash cigarette, and this is impossible with the sticky icky stuff, guess I need to just use a bowl.

Is putting it in the freezer going to change the texture so I can roll it up easier?

thanks guys

S

Slug

Does it have a funky odor to it when you open the jar? I've never dried hash in 24 hours. My runs take anywhere from 5 to 7 days on average. I'm assuming you may have a little water left in there.

Top Bottom