stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well hello everyone im new here i was on another forum but decided to come here.

This is my 2nd grow last years grow was ok for a first timer but not really good haha, so this year im back im only growing good bag seed i collected over the winter until my growing skills improve but when they do i shall get some good seeds haha.

Anyways i started off with 4 seeds around march 15th they sprouted out of the soil, well one died off and i was left with 3 plants when it came time for a transplant i put one in the ground and the other 2 in bigger pots.

They are now about a month and 1/2 old and doing great one has already showed sex and was a girl the other no sign yet the one in the ground was a girl to but the bad storms killed her so i only have 2 left hope its a girl also hehe any advice would be great thanx in advance.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ok here are some pics for you guys and gals.

umm anyone notice anything i need to do or improve plz let me know

im using expert Gardner soil from wal-mart and mg nutes.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

they are a week old here

about 3 weeks here

and just over a month here

this picture and below are the ones i took last week so about 2 weeks ago almost i gave them a some veg nutes they looked like they needed some N

the one i nthe butter bowl is the female i will put it in a bigger pot when the time comes. what you think people let me know i will get new pics soon.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well i posted some pics guess no one has approved them yet been a couple hours

C

chronic chic420

When their small cover them with a big bucket but put a rock under the lip of the bucket so the plant can breath.I did that when I had a week of rain I only coved them when it got too cold or too hard of rain.All my clones suvived and are growing well.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

When their small cover them with a big bucket but put a rock under the lip of the bucket so the plant can breath.I did that when I had a week of rain I only coved them when it got too cold or too hard of rain.All my clones suvived and are growing well.

ah thanx sounds like a good idea haha right now i just bring them inside when it rains.

so far they are looking great i have another little one that is about 3 weeks old i will include it in this weeks pics.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah here are a couple pics i took when i brought them in this evening before it rained sorry for the low quality pics they were taken from a cell.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Ah its been a while people sorry for the wait, well my best looking plant turned out to be male so he got the chop and then i trans planted the female that was in the butter pot to the bigger white pot and the smaller one in the cup into the butter pot.

well the younger one showed sex and its a female so i have 2 females so far woot!! i have 3 new seedlings and 3 stunted plants my cuz gave me any advice on how to get them to grow seems like that grow realllllllllllllyyyyyyy slow only like 4 or 5 inches tall right now and over a month old.

here are a few pics the first 2 are of the older female and the last one is of the younger one.

Mogrow

Mogrow

you're growing in a boat, I like that, you can take them downstream if you want..Cool.. Your plants lookk nice and healthey bro, keep up the good work. and swab that deck, and ships ahoy and list to the starbord bow and all that other sea talk stuff...
peace mogrow

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are off to a good start stickybuds. I like the boat stealth seedling grow box.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

you're growing in a boat, I like that, you can take them downstream if you want..Cool.. Your plants lookk nice and healthey bro, keep up the good work. and swab that deck, and ships ahoy and list to the starbord bow and all that other sea talk stuff...
peace mogrow

haha thanx man yeah i let them get about a foot tall or more in the boat plus lots good sun with little to no bug issues maybe a spider or 2.

You are off to a good start stickybuds. I like the boat stealth seedling grow box.

thanx Tobor its working pretty good so far haha.

do you guys have any advice as to how to get the stunted ones to grow bigger or should i just stick them in the ground ?

O

otcganjagrower

Nice

what kind of nutrients are u using and lookinf good do u know wht kind of strain your growing

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

what kind of nutrients are u using and lookinf good do u know wht kind of strain your growing

oh well since im growing on the el cheapo im just using some MG veg nutes and for flower i have the MG bloom nutes. i used it last year and did not have any probs with it so i hope it goes smooth this year.

nah i dont know what strains they are just some of the best looking seeds from some of the best seeded buds i got over last fall and winter.

i just want to get a few grows under my belt so i have some experience growing before i buy good seeds and stuff so not to run the risk of wasting my money.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well im almost out of potting soil and i have a big pot around 5 gallons or more i want to put the oldest girl into but dont have enough soil to fill it up haha.

im hoping she will finish out the season in that pot any opinions if it will do the job its one of those bigger orange square plastic pots its over a foot and almost 2 feet tall.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looking good sticky!

I am just a beginner myself. and I didn't have a lot of money to spend on my grow.

I started out trying to fill my planter boxes with Fox farms ocean forest. But I needed more and more soil and it was getting expensive....so I ended up going with this stuff

kellogg-patio-plus.jpg

I think its pretty good stuff and its only about 5 bucks for a 2CFT bag

it has Gauno and other Organic stuff in it

More soil means bigger plants

Good luck Bro!

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

looking good sticky!

I am just a beginner myself. and I didn't have a lot of money to spend on my grow.

I started out trying to fill my planter boxes with Fox farms ocean forest. But I needed more and more soil and it was getting expensive....so I ended up going with this stuff

kellogg-patio-plus.jpg

I think its pretty good stuff and its only about 5 bucks for a 2CFT bag

it has Gauno and other Organic stuff in it

More soil means bigger plants

Good luck Bro!

ah thanx for tha info man yeah the one i have is an orange square plastic planter is says 15' planter on the bottom i just got a 20lb bag of some cheap soil gonna mix it with the rest of that expert gardener soil i have left the oldest girl needs trans planting soon so i just need to let the soil dry out.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well guy's and gals i trans planted 3 of my plants yesterday the oldest female went into the big pot wich will be her final home i may end up having to tie her down do not want it to get to tall.

the other younger female went into a bigger pot and i put one of the stunted ones in a bigger pot as well maybe it will grow faster lets hope.

anyone know any good ways i should use to tie her down?

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Well time for another pic update people so here ya go.

the first 3 pics are of the oldest female in her new big pot which it looks like she is loving what you guys think?

the 4th pic is of the younger female in the white pot.

the 5th is one of the stunted plant i trans planted into a bigger pot last week looks like its growing a lot better now.

the 6th pic is a pick of all the ones i have in the boat haha.

7th pic the 2 plants on the right or the 2 stunted ones my cuz gave to me and on the left are 3 little ones that i planted about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

well guys if you got any ?'s or comments or advice feel free to post it up i need more comments in here anyways so post ya thoughts and advice people.

intruder

intruder

I think they look fine ,although you should find a nice spot in the ground and ditch the pots -your yield could triple or quadrupple

good luck this yr I have about 60 in the ground this yr but the rain has been nonstop

so who knows how it will go -we will find out in oct I guess LOL

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

I think they look fine ,although you should find a nice spot in the ground and ditch the pots -your yield could triple or quadrupple

good luck this yr I have about 60 in the ground this yr but the rain has been nonstop

so who knows how it will go -we will find out in oct I guess LOL

oh thanx man yeah all the ones except the one the the orange pot will be going in the ground prob this weekend.

damn 60 sound like you gonna have a nice garden haha i wish ya good luck on it. yeah cant wait till budtober gets here haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom