stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well got her all dry got 9 1/2 oz off her so im pretty happy been a good season even though i lost 3 plants.

i hope everyone's season finishes up good im pretty stoned right now man love it.

oh gonna make some canna butter soon ill let you guys know how it turns out.

Mogrow

Mogrow

in the barn

Sticky, way to go man, enjoy your smoke. I bet if some of those buds didn't mold on you, it would have been closer to an LB. This plant produced just over an LB., for yoour future reference, I thought it might go a little more,nugs were rock hard. Plant was about 7 ft. tall.

View attachment 014.JPG

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Sticky, way to go man, enjoy your smoke. I bet if some of those buds didn't mold on you, it would have been closer to an LB. This plant produced just over an LB., for yoour future reference, I thought it might go a little more,nugs were rock hard. Plant was about 7 ft. tall.

View attachment 175491

ah thanx man yeah it would have been closer to a lb but oh well im happy right now just improve on it next year.

that big girl looks great man grats on the good harvest besides the damn rippers.

E

East Coast Pro

Stickybuds420 you top the plant or anything, or just let it go?

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Stickybuds420 you top the plant or anything, or just let it go?

well i fimmed her( diff way of topping) before i ever put the plant in the ground thats why it why looks like a big W with all those cola's although the smaller plants i had that i fimmed did a better job than the big girl did when i fimmed her oh well practice practice.

Top Bottom