stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

@meangreen ah no i dont use any nutes when i transplant i never really have any plants that show transplant shock or stress when i do it.

now if its time to give them the weekly feeding when i transplant than you i will give them regular veg nutes.

T

themeangreen

right on. did your plants stretch at all when you moved them from inside to outside?

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

oh well i started them inside soon as the seed pops out of the dirti keep them in the window for a day or 2 then i put them outside and only bring them in when it got to cold at night or when it was raining for a couple days.

as for stretching only problem i had with that was with them in the window on the rainy days i had a few seedlings stretch a bit but as for outdoor nope only new growth oh i almost forgot the female put in the ground last week she has stretched a good bit i need to top her when i go to water next week.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah well a bit of an update but still no pics i will get some later in the week.

well i transplanted the 2 little ones i had in the cups im glad i did to because they really needed it another week in those cups and they would have died the roots were a lite brown color soo i hope they make it.

well the one in the ground i went and gave her some water today man she has stretched alot!! so i think when its time to feed her again i will top her and see how she responds.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ok guys just have a few questions umm ok is it normal for the plants to look all droopy in the afternoon of a hot day?

i dont know if its just heat exhaustion or if she needs to be watered i gave her 2 gallons of water on the 8th about 7 pm and today on the 10th she was looking all droopy.

so is it the heat or is she just wanting water?

if its the heat do i need to worry or do anything about it i dont think there is much i can do its been in the mid 90's for the past 3 weeks and sunny all day.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well guys time for the pic update hehe the older female which i decided to name Polly looks a little droopy but today was a hot day and she got a good watering so she will be all perked up in the morning.

the first 3 pics are of polly the one with the blue jug is just to show the size.

the last pic is of the younger ones i just transplanted into those white pots.

intruder

intruder

I would say it has done quite well since the last pic you posted at the end of may ,

also the droopy leaves have you touched the pots to see how hot they are in mid day ,

I notice that with my potted plants when the pot there in gets hot they dont look as happy(just a suggestion)

drill some holes in that rubbermaid sitting next to it and fill it with some good soil and transplant it in to that:harvest:

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

I would say it has done quite well since the last pic you posted at the end of may ,

also the droopy leaves have you touched the pots to see how hot they are in mid day ,

I notice that with my potted plants when the pot there in gets hot they dont look as happy(just a suggestion)

drill some holes in that rubbermaid sitting next to it and fill it with some good soil and transplant it in to that:harvest:

ah yeah man im either gonna put heri n that rubbermaid or im just gonna put her in the ground i have a good place to put her.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

lol so what do i have to do to get some of the pro's to look at my log it seems none of the pro outdoor growers even make an attempt to stop by or answer any of my questions?

Mogrow

Mogrow

Poly looks like da bomb sticky..
keep up the good work
what kinda fender is that on the pickup?
I've always wanted to grow amoungst my stuff like your doing, you can move the plants around, put em up if the weather gets bad, nice setup SB420....

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

thanx man for stoping by um the fender is just a step side 3 QT ton chevy truck its an old work truck.

well its nice to have them kinda close dont have to haul water and stuff but she is almost to big to get her out of the storms so she may just have to stay out in them and hope she makes it.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sticky, you outta put that nice plant in a larger container, maybe a 100 gallon smart pot, it would double in size. it's not to late. the plant looks great now, but it could really blow up in a big smartpot, I'm using them and very seem tio be working great. The dirt stays cool and the roots don't start circling on you. they seem to hold water well also. Totally sold on them.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Sticky, you outta put that nice plant in a larger container, maybe a 100 gallon smart pot, it would double in size. it's not to late. the plant looks great now, but it could really blow up in a big smartpot, I'm using them and very seem tio be working great. The dirt stays cool and the roots don't start circling on you. they seem to hold water well also. Totally sold on them.

oh yeah man im on a really small budget the g/f does not like the fact that im growing because of her job she cant smoke and such so we had an agreement that as long as i keep it really low budget i will not hear any bitching about it.

but i can get enough soil to fill that rubbermaid thing up or dig a big hole and fill it with soil so i will do that soon im just worried about how i will get her out of that planter with out hurting or killing her you or anyone have any advice on how to do that?

intruder

intruder

let the pot dry out so its not soggy and the whole pot of dirt should slide right out of the container easily,after you transplant water it then

Mogrow

Mogrow

yes that big rubbermaid thing would work, but not sure if this far along it would be worth it..
the 65 gallon smartpot is only $20 or so....
decessions, decessions...........

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

let the pot dry out so its not soggy and the whole pot of dirt should slide right out of the container easily,after you transplant water it then

ah yeah thanx man i was thinking of doing that i just have to get the potting soil i need before i can do it.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

yes that big rubbermaid thing would work, but not sure if this far along it would be worth it..
the 65 gallon smartpot is only $20 or so....
decessions, decessions...........

oh i see why would it not work this late in the year?

yeah where can i get these from do they sell them at wal- mart ? and how many bags of soil will it take to fill i up ?

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sticky, they sell them on ebay and I have purchased them from peaceful valley farm supply.i have bought them off ebay too.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well time for a bit of a update no pics yet will get some tomorrow.

i got the oldest girl that was in the orange pot trans planted into the ground today she was good and root bound no pics because by the time i got the hole dug and her in it and watered and stuff it was to dark anyways i hope she gets a lot bigger and stays looking good.

Top Bottom