Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbrothers

for sure. i cant remember if you answered this already but what is your projections on LBs?

I dont want to fun OG cause the collectives i work for have OG already contracted with a different grower. dont want to step on anyones toes. i was thinking afgoo, gods gift, or maybe big bud. im trying to figure out what strains have been successful in the UC system.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Projected yield is still up in the air. If I average 2 per every 1kw burning I'll come out with 10. I'm already planning a full remodel to include Co2 for next run. Should be able to get the LBs boosted a bit.

If all else fails with the Flip-Flop then it's full boost with the watts/lights.

As far as what strain(s)... Anything blows the fugg up in the UC. My LGS has some retarded veggies growing in a tent for display. Makes me want another side project - Flip-Flop UC veggie station for year round dank in the kitchen.

B

budbrothers

Projected yield is still up in the air. If I average 2 per every 1kw burning I'll come out with 10. I'm already planning a full remodel to include Co2 for next run. Should be able to get the LBs boosted a bit.

If all else fails with the Flip-Flop then it's full boost with the watts/lights.

As far as what strain(s)... Anything blows the fugg up in the UC. My LGS has some retarded veggies growing in a tent for display. Makes me want another side project - Flip-Flop UC veggie station for year round dank in the kitchen.

All it takes is money to make money. Lol. What do you mean by lgs?

Unfortunatly I don't think I do have some bloom pix. I'll check. If I do they where tiny plants or in my old ebb and grow from CAP. I have to search my computer.

I'm gonna pm u also rollin

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

These first 10 post suck.
Everything has to take so long to get moderated.
You wanna retry some frostitute and pop em in UC. I still havent had a chance to show her off in there yet.
Looks like you been strain collecting? Did you ever get a chance to grow out the dj short gear?
BG

B

budbrothers

You wanna retry some frostitute and pop em in UC. I still havent had a chance to show her off in there yet.
Looks like you been strain collecting? Did you ever get a chance to grow out the dj short gear?
BG

Took me a minute to figure out what u ment. Now I understand. Lol. Ya that does blow. Lol

B

budbrothers

Wait your not rocking CO2 isn't your room sealed? That will slow growth won't it? Don't you need some sort of intake?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yo Mash what up
Looking great bro
I thought I already posted but I guess not. Ive been loving my 13 gal UC it really rocks the shit out of them roots. Im gonna back up and read thru looks like I been missing the party.
Gooroo sent me

BigGreen

BOOYAH! Big homie what's goin' down?! Man oh man, now it feels like we have a party with you in the mix.

Spam my thread and get those posts up.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BG

Man it's good seeing ya!

Funny you mention the DJ gear as a month after I moved from that spot I got an email from attitude seedbank saying they weren't legit. So the nice folks sent 4 packs of the real gear to whoever... So that's a mystery.

Am looking for different DNA to pop off. I'd never turn down a dance with Frosty. Maybe we'll get your number one gal in the spotlight for these folk to drool over.

Don't be shy with some pics. If you've got a thread somewhere, post it up!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Wait your not rocking CO2 isn't your room sealed? That will slow growth won't it? Don't you need some sort of intake?

I live in the grow room creating symbiosis with the ladies, inhaling their oxygen and exhaling my Co2.

No joke.

B

budbrothers

I live in the grow room creating symbiosis with the ladies, inhaling their oxygen and exhaling my Co2.

No joke.

lol i was thinking of doing that. i want to... lol i cant stay out of my room. it drives me nutz sometimes thow. i want them to grow faster. lol.

how long do you really stay in your grow room for at a time?? do you sleep with your bitches??? lol

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I only leave to eat, shit or sleep 6 hours. Kinda nuts, but I'm used to it.

straight_jacket_250x251.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

on my way to freedom of speech.
I dont have a thread on this site.
I do how ever have a 8 xl 13 gallon rig going under 2k with some of that lovely lvpk. Last run I yielded 3.5#s. Im sure this round I'll hit the 4# mark.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres what happened to the last run

014_1.jpg
016_7.jpg
100_0512.jpg
016_5.jpg

And check this shit out 13 gallons of roots
010_8.jpg

I could of did a lot better if I didnt switch them from the 8 gal mods 3 weeks into flower into the free demo 13 gallon mods cch2o sent me.

Maybe I pop a thread up here once I get some more post.
Mash we gotta chat
BG

B

budbrothers

hahahaha i couldnt do that. i would go crazy. im already going crazy just being up in the mountains on the solo. i got my dogs and internet with my ps3 but still need to get away some times

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Budbrother that ps3 will do you good man. You play a little cod.

Latest posts

Top Bottom