Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BavarianFarmer

I live in the grow room creating symbiosis with the ladies, inhaling their oxygen and exhaling my Co2.

No joke.

Do you always wear sunscreen or a longsleeve and hat? Haha I start getting sunburnt when I chill out too long in my room.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

No protection. Trying to keep up with the Kardashians!

kim-kardashian-sunburn.JPG

B

budbrothers

son looks like he's doin bad. somebody hit him off with a ounce of somethin or somethin*

*(provided that he is in a medical mj state/gotta keep it lawful...)

fido

give that fool some dank so he will get an appetite.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

a7a97f84_Bump3.jpg

I'm loving this thread!

Rollin, I like ya already! Glad to see you can rock it w/o a water chiller. How many tons of HVAC you rockin in there? I am rocking 24k 8" Air Cooled hoods, ~200 CFM per 1k, and a 5 ton commercial AC unit...and my water temps were still getting into the mid and upper 70s. Fuck that, I'd rather have a chiller! That way I can drop the water temps the last week and really bring out color too! Glad its working for ya! All my dreams of NFT/RDWC without a water chiller have ended up as nightmares.
2908655_f520.jpg

B

budbrothers

Budbrother that ps3 will do you good man. You play a little cod.

ya i use to kill it. i stopped playing for like the last 6 months cause i had to move then set up and work and shit. im a little rusty.

B

budbrothers

Heres what happened to the last run

014_1.jpg
016_7.jpg
100_0512.jpg
016_5.jpg

And check this shit out 13 gallons of roots
010_8.jpg

I could of did a lot better if I didnt switch them from the 8 gal mods 3 weeks into flower into the free demo 13 gallon mods cch2o sent me.

Maybe I pop a thread up here once I get some more post.
Mash we gotta chat
BG

whats up with the super tiny pix. lol

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shitty
There not suppose to be that size hmmmm.
But at least now I can post freely
I'll set up some ggod ones later off to work.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shit I have 10 post and there still modin my post what the
Well may be a few more they'll let me loose

B

budbrothers

looking good homie!

BG: looks like you got your wings " Junior Farmer"

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hahahaha yep
Im a postin mofo just cant pm yet.
I hate being a noob.
Budbrothers Im going to use the 8 gal rig for veggin in my 10x11 veg room thats under construction. Its gonna be retarded 4-5 week veg under t5s then bam 2k hps.
Takes time tho, I want done right now.
BG

B

budbrothers

oh i know bro. i have a big set up in the making and i dont want to cut corners either. i need 3 xxl 16s and one 12 and a xl8 for veg. plus all the chillers and bs. i did the math i have another 35k to spend. ouch

B

budbrothers

i only have 4 lights running plus an outdoor greenhouse. prob combined lookin at 8-10lbs not enough to get it all but i can get the most of it and prob get them up and running. i can cut some corners like the chillers cause winter will be here and it gets cold her. i can kill the a/c which helps. i should be ok with what i will pull off this next harvest. i need the following one to buy a new fuckin truck this one blows. FUCK DODGE!

B

budbrothers

sorry for clogging the thread i just realized this wasnt mine. lol hit me on a PM when you are free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom