Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Lone Wolf - Boy howdy, it sure has been a minute. I was busy watching the bong and not the calendar, go figure. :D Thanks and enjoy!

biggs - Thanks mate. Caught your question in the E-mail notification. The plan is to see how well in terms of pounds per kw a UC/flip-flop setup can push. So it'll just be the 3kw.

R

RMCG

Going to be interested to see how this turns out.

Toohighmf @ IC was doing this 'checkerboarding' but I don't think I ever saw the end of the thread.

What schedule are you flipping lights on?

hourly? ever two?

Oh yeah, and nice to read your threads again mash.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

RMCG - The lights flip hourly. Not sure what that does to bulb life in the long term.

Can't get results to an experiment without experimentin' though.

Thanks for tuning in. :)

R

RMCG

RMCG - The lights flip hourly. Not sure what that does to bulb life in the long term.

Can't get results to an experiment without experimentin' though.

Thanks for tuning in. :)

Honestly, if you get 6kw yields from 3kw flipped, who cares what it does to the bulbs!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Oh for sure. Even if it's 4kw worth with 3kw, the electricity and heat savings makes it too legit to quit.

20081120172638_song_album.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice setup RollinEndough... Can't wait to see these girls explode! :cool

F

FreshSteppin

Oh for sure. Even if it's 4kw worth with 3kw, the electricity and heat savings makes it too legit to quit.

20081120172638_song_album.jpg

we shall see
I'm burnin all 4 in my room. i did the math and it comes out to roughly $450 difference after 3 months if I were to flip flop or run all four

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Shady - Thanks dude, one massive explosion of the dog comin' right up!

opt1c - Hey bro! What's good? Still crackin' twigs with those heavy nugs in your UC?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

we shall see
I'm burnin all 4 in my room. i did the math and it comes out to roughly $450 difference after 3 months if I were to flip flop or run all four

The theory is I could have 48 plants under 12 lights flip-flopped and more than likely yield better than running 24 under 6 standard.

M

mrdizzle

I think your going to shock alot of people with this checkerd lightings yeild, i did it in veg and my plants grew faster than they ever had before. Maybe plants like a cloud here and there

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
The theory is I could have 48 plants under 12 lights flip-flopped and more than likely yield better than running 24 under 6 standard.

sound theory - gonna be better then using light movers!

Y

yayarea

Good to see ya back posting, icmag got to boring without ya! Big time upgrade from the tents, what happend to you running flora nova? My boy just ran 12 lights, half the lights on for six hours than the other half on for the rest of the time, sounds like alternating every hour would be better? Anyways cant wait to see this shit blow up, if I may let me remind myself!
DSC 7454

DSC 7472

Yeah buddy

M

MOROCO BLAKK

DAYUUUM Y.A. what strain is that and how many watts you got ova those

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

mrdizzle - For shizzle my nizzle. One step closer to nature. :yes

motherlode - The only feature it's lacking when compared side-by-side with a light mover is the ability to randomly slap you in the head when working in the garden. :D

yayarea - What's good in tha hyphy hood? Keepin' thangs dumb down thurr? Dan @ CCH2O said nix the bio nutes and go with straight up diesel fuel for these big rigs, so clean room and clean water for the win.

0.jpg

KING KONG KOLAS - Thanks dude, enjoy the show. *passes popcorn*

Latest posts

Top Bottom