Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lone Wolf

hey rollin... are you still on the mag by chance? I am trying to PM you here but it wont lemme do it... that sucks! i hate being a noob.. anyways, can you get at me over on the mag with a PM?? i have somethin to tell ya that i think you will be proud of...my name there is the same name here... i have some mind blowing shit to tell ya!

A

areUkind

Dog, check my résumé.

DSC_7505.jpg

i've seen it.... it's ok, i guess :smirk

ahhhh! j/k this shit is crazy! i cant wait to see the results of the new rooms. nice work mash :winking0067:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

hey rollin... are you still on the mag by chance? I am trying to PM you here but it wont lemme do it... that sucks! i hate being a noob.. anyways, can you get at me over on the mag with a PM?? i have somethin to tell ya that i think you will be proud of...my name there is the same name here... i have some mind blowing shit to tell ya!

You want to try and tell me Santa isn't real?

crying.jpg

WHYYYYYY! For real though, they had a 'Banmashupfestival2009' over at IC because I wasn't giving the right staff members head or somethin'. So let's fix the n00bery and get down to whispering those sweet nothings.

Cabinet+Meeting+Held+During+Gordon+Brown+Trip+-SGwSv_3lkwl.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

areUkind - Thanks bro, I'll try to keep it entertaining for ya. So far it's a two ring circus, feels like it's missing a little side show action, more on that later. :)

R

RMCG

I almost forgot how entertaining your threads are.

Hope you stick around.

:sun

F

FreshSteppin

think Im gonna hop on back on the mag.

there isn't that much hype on here with a 60k, 11k, 30k etc.......

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

think Im gonna hop on back on the mag.

there isn't that much hype on here with a 60k, 11k, 30k etc.......

Watts ain't hype homie, it's all about them bill payin' skills. Gotta have patience if you want to see 100k views or 1,000 replies.

RMCG - I'll try not to get banned. :D

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if this is only a 2 ring circus now I cant wait to see what ya got going on in that all elusive third ring!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Got three freaks in the third ring.

circus+freaks.JPG

DSC_8359.jpg

DSC_8349.jpg

A 4' wide 3' tall Sugar Berry, a 4' tall 4' wide Chem and a 4' wide 3' tall Bogglegum. 3 weeks in. 1kw flip-flop.

S

saltr

Definitely pulling up a chair for this flipflopping. With my own amperage concerns, this type of system could be bomb. I would greatly appreciate if you could speak about your spinning CFL system for a second; is it custom? Looks efficient, at least as a security device.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The spinner is 4 400w PSMH bulbs. 2 4000 kelvin, 1 3000 kelvin and 1 10000 kelvin.

Check 'em out, they've been in High Times.

whiteflower420 - Thanks bruv. Stay tuned while we blow this shit up. :yes

S

saltr

Damn, the spinners are hella expensive. Also wondering how you find your U-C yields v. coco. I tend to stay in coco for the taste, but all of these DWC/U-C systems certainly impress the fuck out of me.

Everything looks super clean, mad props!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

saltr - Thanks a lot. This is my first time in coco, probably my last as plants in the UC are just retarded. Flavor? I'd say the DNA and flush make that happen when done proper. All the coco plants are on a Dyna-Gro base nute and a little big bud for bloom, that's all. :)

F

FreshSteppin

yo doggie there might be some btane left in that oil from the other day

got a hand held vacuum pump today and turns out you can pull way more tane out of all of it with a little warmth and -25 Hg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

FreshSteppin - Had a few snap, crackle and pops but nothing serious.

Y'all need to get your hands on some of home boy's honey oil if you want to walk around with as stupid of a look on your face.

dumbfounded.jpg

Ya got me spoiled Fresh!

B

bakershredhead

Yo bud nice clean set up I was running a krusty set up for a few years with a custom flip box. All the research I did was to flip every two hours. Maybe try that next run and compare the difference if there is even any.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

bakershredhead - Word. Can't say I did any research so the timer will most likely be reprogrammed. Whatever detrimental effect it may have on the bulbs is cut down too. Thanks! :yes

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
rollin how often do you swap out your bulbs? lumen loss happens over hours burned, not how many time lights are fired up.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

motherlode - Now ya got me thinkin'. To reprogram or not...

thinker.jpg

Bulbs get replaced every show or two on the norm.

Top Bottom