Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fido

941088-946315-65.jpg

yo, why my man have his undies on backwards?

this is a great thread guys!
having a ball reading the post as well as checking the grow photos!

fido

941088-946315-65.jpg

[randy watson]sexual chocolate...sexual chocolate[/randy watson]

fido

G

GG4LifeB

Any where where these system are purchased complete or semi complete? Thanks in advance.....

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I got mine at Wal Mart, but it says made in China. Someone said you can get an American made UC from www.cch2o.com, yo.

walmart.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Crackin' up thanks to Fido. Dog, you're a little too detail oriented to spot those reverse undies. :D

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BG, I've got the 12k btu window mount inside the house, vented through the lights to remain stealth. You've gotta burn bro. Get those LBs up!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

DSC_8627.jpg

DSC_8651.jpg

DSC_8631.jpg

DSC_8628.jpg

Getting about an inch a day of blow up, perfect. :mad0233:

Next update will be on the seeds and 18 in bloom, until then we resume the regularly scheduled madness. :icon_cookie:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Steller work RollinEndough! It's gonna be a beautiful sight to see a sea of colas fill the room... :cool

true grit

true grit

Loving it bro...thinkin im gonna have to go this route. that net just looks so full and crankin!! Cant wait to see em fill up in bloom!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks guys!

I just upped the Co2 to 1100ppm as the plants are closer to 18" from the lights. Nutes are up to 1500ppm (.5ec), 6.0 pH.

Should be sweet.

sugar.jpg

R

RMCG

BG, I've got the 12k btu window mount inside the house, vented through the lights to remain stealth. You've gotta burn bro. Get those LBs up!

Do you find that when the A/C goes off (if it does) that the fan pulls some room air through the unit and out? Or are you using dampers on the A/C exhaust ducting set to open when A/C is on?

Care to snap a pic of your A/C box and ducting?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Word, been side-to-side flipping the last couple of weeks. It gets more light to the plants with the overlapping intensity. :yes

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hell yeah!!! Sweet bud shots! Those Chem colas are forming splendidly... :mmm

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro. Those are day 35 shots of Joey Weed's Sugar Berry and the lovely Chemberly.

Sugar Berry fills that room with her exotic aroma. The addition of Overdrive is a huge improvement to their trich development and density.

Taking it all to 9 weeks. 20 days until Final Phase.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Saweet
Them are sparkling.
So are them in coco or a UC? Are you using all AN on them bad ass bitches?
Kick ass maN
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro. That's a coco room. White 3 gallon pots, Canna coco, Dyna-Gro base nutrient with Cal-Mag, Maxicrop, Big Bud and Overdrive as additives. Hand watered every 3-5 days. I use GH drip test for pH, truncheon dip meter for ec. Couldn't be easier.

Top Bottom