Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks J dubb. What kind of watts are you working with playa? Switching from E&F to DWC is a great idea for plant number reduction and bigger yields. The UC is kicking ass and taking names 2010!

I remember this time last year (Fucking epic, really.) when it was a few lone warriors on IC coming up with radical ideas like the SCCC (Sub-Current Culture Collective) to share tips and figure out how to get a claimed 3# per light.

THCF is a great medium for the UC clan to let ideas take root and come to fruition. So saddle up and let's ride these bitches until their fucking branches fall off!

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

What would growers do with out good old home depot yard sticks, nice even grow

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Right? We'd be hard pressed when it comes time to guesstimate the size of our prize winning leaning colas.

invisible-measuring-tape.jpg

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

You down w/ SCCC???..... yeah you know me

Thanks J dubb. What kind of watts are you working with playa? Switching from E&F to DWC is a great idea for plant number reduction and bigger yields. The UC is kicking ass and taking names 2010!

I remember this time last year (Fucking epic, really.) when it was a few lone warriors on IC coming up with radical ideas like the SCCC (Sub-Current Culture Collective) to share tips and figure out how to get a claimed 3# per light.

THCF is a great medium for the UC clan to let ideas take root and come to fruition. So saddle up and let's ride these bitches until their fucking branches fall off!

The Sub-Current Culture Collective.....fuck yeah, I remember that shit.

Unfortunately ICFag's got an issue with cutting edge gear not introduced/ advertised on their site. Guess the ol' SCCC will have to live on in the minds of those few who knew.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fuck all the haters. SCCC for life!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

SCCC oh shit.
Ya I dont get them guys over there. Oh well they can ride there own boat I guess.
Shits seems to be poppin off time to just watch the grass grow.
BG

true grit

true grit

Hey bro!! Looking killer!!! Can't wait to see'em buddin up heavy!

Quit question that Im sure youve covered and i just haven't been able to hunt down 50 pgs lol....

How often are you flip flopping the lights per 12hr cycle? Are you finding any benefit to flipping a whole row of 3k at a time compared to an offset light pattern on the flip flop? like 2k on 1 side and 1k on the other flip flopping or 4k end to end? Do you do this all flower cycle? thanks bro....

G

Gr€€nGold

haha! I'm young, dumb and ugly.

That was just some lyrical play. "i feel it coming in the air tonight." "i've been waiting for this moment all my life." aka they're huffin' co2!

co2-concentration-atmosphere.jpg

full steam ahead! These bitches want more than the 1200ppm they've got.

whipp-it

J dubb

J dubb

No doubt I can see that from yours and a few others on here.. just came over from ICMag tired of that joint :no I'm running 6kw with air cooled hoods so I'd be looking at a UC setup like yours. I've always wanted to run larger plants to work with less numbers just no way around that dreaded veg time without having a separate room. But the UC changes all that, cutting veg time and bumping yield so I'm sold.

K

KonigJ

Try SNS-17 next time and save us all the hassle of dealing with more AVID resistant mites

G

gadgetsmoke

Yo Rollin I've been lurkin and learning this whole thread, and gotta say you cats are the Shiiiiiit! I'll be getting a UC for my first grow as soon as I figure out what size will be best for my growlab tent. Thanks for the show and Respect from socal

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Looking nice as usual up in here...this damn thread is so hard to keep up with....

G

gadgetsmoke

Yo Rollin I've been lurkin and learning this whole thread, and gotta say you cats are the Shiiiiiit! I'll be getting a UC for my first grow as soon as I figure out what size will be best for my growlab tent. Thanks for the show and Respect from socal

B

burnzalot

EC question

This thread is awesome, just checking out the UC for the first time today. Have been reading about the RDWC also and I understand the difference. My thought is this I have been very impressed with Heath robinsons work as well if you guys are familiar with him, and have observed that his max EC is 1.4...Is that just strain dependent? seems low to me, I am used to feeding the chem which requires more as you guys know.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Humans are constructed of trillions of cells, nature's fundamental building block for living organisms. The last few days have been living hell as I believe a few million or so of the little buggers have been turning any dietary intake into an acidic projectile, sometimes making it into the porcelain gift basket - sometimes not.

Update when this shit has passed. -PukeyMcPukes

R

RMCG

Don't EVER eat truck stop chinese food, no matter how good it smells.

Hope it passes quickly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom