Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
opt1c

opt1c

let me tell you from experience man; its easier to tie em up before they fall... they will reach critical mass and topple... and sadly it'll happen all at once; no one or two branches first.. i'd throw a eyelet hook in the ceiling and start tying the colas up to it from different angles... tie colas to each other... one leaning left... one right... etc...

i got tomato cages from burpees now though :) nice not to have to worry anymore

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

What a bunch of babies. I throw some less effort shots up and it's a hissy fit. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the variety, it's free.

If I felt the need to impress I'd at least break out the tripod and rent a few lenses and a light kit.

Talking like I need photo tips, funny ass niggas. :D

G

gadgetsmoke

Yo Rollin, I notice you run the Quantums, you like those way better than the lumateks? Thanks bruh :pimp:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The Quantums are my new fav. Light weight, dimmable and the cooling fans actually work. I traded my Lumateks 2 for 1.

Testicles crossed that this Flip-Flop is not just a flop. Otherwise I'll need a few more Quantums and a bigger A/C.

F

FreshSteppin

what the fuck ever dawg, I can't even tell thats chem or anything similar.

Just do it
I wanna see a nug shot comparable to this
aac.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'll go balls to the wall at chop and give you some full resolution jaw droppers.

Don't expect any more effort than currently displayed. It's a PITA just to upload photos at the moment. First day in Colorado destroyed my laptop battery so I rely on AC power and can't wardrive effectively.

Better yet just come over and stick your nose in their goodies. Bet you'll be able to distinguish my chronic from your schwag then. Just playin', nobody better get butt hurt.

M

Monkey OG

WOW looks really good, I got to get me one of these undercurrents!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Can't beat it for ease of use.

I'm on a fuck everything but Dutch Master kind of vibe now. I do not check or adjust pH any longer. It's a dream come true nutrient for DWC.

Pure Flowers from Higro Corp. Blew them away after adding it. Got tons of hairs and trichs. Phosphite tech for the win.

Zone gives the same clean roots, if not better than that of bio products. Cheaper to boot.

That's all it takes for you new kids on the block to murder it on your first run. :yes

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Clean and mean, keeps 'er runnin' like a well oiled machine.

Thanks for the Pure Flowers tip.

R

RMCG

DM + PF FTW!

Whats your recipe look like Rollin and opt1c?

How much do you back off DM when Pure Flowers goes in?

I dropped it in half, added PF @ 1ml/5gal, then add DM up to required PPM.

Starting at week 2?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Full strength Gold, Zone and Pure Flowers dropped in at the 2.5w mark. This gal is a beast!

M

mets21

mashup,

What fittings did you purchase to run the ducting through the ceiling? Did you use a hole saw?

Im contemplating not even air cooling my lights, because I dont want to cut the slightest hole in my sealed room.

Just curious as to how you attached your ducting to prevent any air leakage...

......your room is looking great and your canopy management is unmatched

G

gadgetsmoke

Waddup Mash, i was looking at your " Synthetik" thread..booomb shit. I have a question.... In the GL145L what would be better the UC 6xl or 8xl ( 8xl seems a lil tight) whats your opinion playa.... thaaanks!:smiley_joint:

j wizzle

j wizzle

What fittings did you purchase to run the ducting through the ceiling? Did you use a hole saw?

Im contemplating not even air cooling my lights, because I dont want to cut the slightest hole in my sealed room.

just get the expandable foam, its like $5 at home depot and use whatever tool will get the job done. i used a hole saw and still used expandable foam.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Mets, I appreciate your kind words. If I were you I'd keep it sealed and have a bomb A/C plus heavy duty dehuey. Adust-a-Wings are my next target reflector, with superspreaders.

Gadgetsmoke, what's good man? Glad you got to see the synthetik op photos as I tried earlier with no luck. Def hook it up with a 6XL, the space will be PACKED if you're on point and veg appropriately. Keep us posted.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

just get the expandable foam, its like $5 at home depot and use whatever tool will get the job done. i used a hole saw and still used expandable foam.

Exactly. Holes were cut with a jigsaw. Try it stoned, you don't want straight lines anyway.

B

Bobby Smith

I went through 15 cans of Great Stuff for my buildout - that shit is awesome.

C

crossouttheiis

I am in the process of putting together another set up. So you run full strength em gold flower and zone and only add pure flowers at we'll two and nothing else?

Top Bottom