Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mets21

how you likin the 13 gals compared to 8?

Still too early to tell?

Looking Perfect.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro. The 13s are a must IMO if you want to avoid most root clogging problems until the end. Can afford larger plants for sure given the space.

Tits, rimz and bukkits... Tha bigga tha betta. :D

Gotta have huge beats too, peep this NiT GriT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOQWaskgB_0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

DSC_8800.jpg

Is this the '91 Chem?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yeah, but no, it turns out. Dank either way, whatever she's the culmination of.

april-fools.jpg

S

Socachi

Rollin reading thru your thread have many more pages to go just wanted to get sub. Clean setup lookin forward to the end result w the flip. Lovin those colas man, at 1st I thought the damn things were blue and I'm thinkin WTF. But then I see it's a white balance. Lots more to read before I ask questions. Socachi

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Socachi, welcome aboard! It's kinda like Motel 6, I'll leave the HPS on for ya and answer whatever questions you've got.

The blueish tint from the flash against HPS is kinda lame. Something I'll be able to overcome with an upgraded flash unit and gel tints. New DSLR and lighting gear are at the top of my wishlist. Next run at it will be guaranteed to get ya all moist.

Lifted the lights to the ceiling as the stretch is ridiculous. 34" above screen thus far!

F

FreshSteppin

yo i'm diggin the shots but damn homie go turn off the hps and take some nug shots in the dark! I can't discern shit in those pics

F

FreshSteppin

oh and def get a second trellis in there. I'm fucked in that regaurd. PLants can't hold shit and ive got light goin right through the canopy. heavy heavy heavy

S

Socachi

Damn Rollin u ain't shittin, got those lights to the ceiling, time to raise the roof. What's the height of the room and how far from the floor is the top of the canopy?
To see in the dark get a green light. Or mess w the white balance to take pics w hp's on.
Garden looks beautiful. :rock
Socachi

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Cant see in the dark good one.
Them things stretched like a mofo holy shit. Looking really healthy tho nice grow. Time for em to start making buds now
BG

B

Boomer242

time to bust out the green lights and tungsten setting for the SLR. haha

opt1c

opt1c

green led plus some flash equals a lightning storm ;) nothing a plant can't take

those nug shots from the same room/plants?

F

FreshSteppin

for real bro use any light but hps. Your killin me!!! and to think you were railin on me for the same thing bout year ago

my POS cam is doing wonders other then it has no true macro focal range

F

FreshSteppin

oh and for serious about the trellis. uh oh is all i can say. I can't even go in there anymore cause i start freaking out about all the colas falling over

Top Bottom