• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats got to be one of the better full body tats

I dont think I could rock the bald look too well I have an odd shapen lumpy melon

C

crossouttheiis

Thanks guys! :)

Feeling groovy as fuck after a steak, shrimp and chemdog oil blast.

I'm noticing the opposite to hold true in the hair department on my end. Unluckily those chromosomes didn't line up in my favor and can see a receding hairline and thinning in the near future.

So a shaved head look it is. Something like a full body tattoo may be in the future if I'm to be all skin.

full-body-tattoo-dy-london-ink-design.jpg

Couldn't do the face though. :|

you and me both brotha...... ill be straight bald by 30......schucks....

still can rock illin caps all day

its all those chemicals you have been around for all these years haha. genetics sucks somestimes their is always hair surgery

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Well I do have an abundance of pubic hair. Perhaps the good folk at Bosley Medical can kill two birds with one stone. Probably cheaper than a full body tattoo as well, thanks for the tip.

C

cheech

do what i did and find a junky to sell you his hair follicles. you just need to clean him for his 2 dr's visits. first one to make sure he is a good doner, and 2nd for the actual hair follicle removal/transfer.. my guy did it for 500.. this way he get the scars on the back of his head and not you

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

ClimateControl, how many BTU to cool a sealed 12'x12' w/CO2 and 6kw bare bulb vertical? Is there a unit decently priced and DIY install?

B

Bobby Smith

Well I do have an abundance of pubic hair. Perhaps the good folk at Bosley Medical can kill two birds with one stone. Probably cheaper than a full body tattoo as well, thanks for the tip.

Lol.............happy belated bday, bro.

Glad you're back around these parts and stoked to see the new run.

F

f1ydave

ClimateControl, how many BTU to cool a sealed 12'x12' w/CO2 and 6kw bare bulb vertical? Is there a unit decently priced and DIY install?

3510 btus per 1000w (6000 x 3510 = 22000 btu's approx.)

12k btu = 1 ton a/c

Is your CO2 gas or bottle?

You would want at least a 2 ton unit, personally I would consider a 3-4 ton unit.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Supercharged the cloner. :D

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_05021.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

f1ydave, word on the 3-4 ton unit. Best to save a few more pennies and do it right. :anim_44:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Looks like your about to grow out some of that funky golf balls shits
Happy late B day bro rock it while you got it
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Theres a lot of new things going on with the lvpk
Theres a shit ton of people running her and were figuring out she really doesnt like the nutes as high in bloom as we all thought.
I got a buddy who got his pk to stack up actually some long fat colas its some weird shit bro
BG

U

UnitedWeStand

happy bday, couldn't sleep just read through most of this. Very inspirational!

I don't get what happened with Colorado either, getting a little more strict but it is what it is I suppose.

I wanted to get out to Cali and live the dream as you, and many others are doing. However, insufficient funds have delayed my pursuit, due to the awful state of the economy and lack of jobs/cut wages. Time to the join the military I guess !! :doh

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I thought this was special forces and our mission was to dank the population, unsuspectingly, with top shelf herb at an unbeatable price.

There's no other battle worth fighting in my opinion. :yes

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BigGreen, fuck yeah it's good to hear progress with how to grow bigger and better. KISS, less is more, etc. still hold true.

Only giving them base and some root protection this run. Environment is key.

C

crossouttheiis

looking good and happy late birthday as well. I made a lot of oil the other night. where did you get that bowl part? we just have the vertical globes out this way. I guess my diy system got pulled down from here... you going to post yours up in hydroponics once you get everything all set up?

U

UnitedWeStand

I thought this was special forces and our mission was to dank the population, unsuspectingly, with top shelf herb at an unbeatable price.

There's no other battle worth fighting in my opinion. :yes

damn dude, that hits deep down. I just don't have any way to support myself in a med state, I'm in my early 20's, just finished my degree in business management. Perhaps I should go back to school for 2 years and become a male nurse ? lol ! make 60k a year starting, get a job anywhere, and work 36 hours (3 days) a week.

Then I could support myself and truly blow it out the way I want to, what do you think ?

I apologize for posting in your diggity dankness thread, just felt right. hope this makes up for it ! take care man

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

Bobby Smith

No issues with using Rapid Rooters in that cloner? I'd think they'd stay too wet, no?

Unless I'm not understanding how that cloner works.........aero, right?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Looking great guys. What flavor is that UnitedWeStand?

Biggy, holy shit I've never seen her do that before! Stacked!

No issues with the rapid rooters in there and they are soaking wet. It's DWC by technique.

Top Bottom