Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sands

Hello, I just finnished reading this after starting it quite awhile back. I am kinda new to the farm, ICM refugee. I have been considering the uc for a while now.

Great thread, always entertaining. I have a new DSLR on the top of my wish list also. I have been trying to learn as much as I can about photography so that I can take the best macro pictures.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Right on sands. Photography is a great hobby and art. Look into Canon as they have the best professional macro lens, the MP-E.

Canon-MP-E-65mm-1-5x-Macro-Lens.jpg

Does 5x life-size so you in effect have a magnifying glass with a camera mounted on its ass.

S

sands

Word, that shit is amazing just read all about it. I was thinkin about spending that much on a body maybe I need to rethink my plan.

Did you say you wern't gonna run the uc as your main opperation? Was just wondering as I am looking for a new crib and thought about for sure doing a uc setup. I am also in Coloradough SoCo here tho.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Definitely not cheap. Good investment though.

I'm still going to use the UCs another round. Decided to hold off on building a 12x12' and will just go with a 12x20' after this chop. Babysteps. :)

D

DMsteppa

sounds like a good idea......

dial what you know......then experiment later

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks. :)

Just about out of oil and happen to have half a P in smaller buds. Do the math. ;)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Not yet. Still need the vacuum purge tools before I'm solo.

Can't argue with the vacuum hand pump's results. May go that route instead of the compressor type.

N

NugNation

Not yet. Still need the vacuum purge tools before I'm solo.

Can't argue with the vacuum hand pump's results. May go that route instead of the compressor type.

There's gotta be something electric that could hook onto my lid/dish arrangement, suck all the air out and maintain the pressure. Until we find that thing just gotta do it the old-fashioned way i guess :muscle

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I knew all these years of masturbation would amount to use for something. Takes a good beating to get the right atmosphere.

B0014DKKAW.01-1194610440.MAIN._SX300_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

R

RMCG

I knew all these years of masturbation would amount to use for something. Takes a good beating to get the right atmosphere.

Hahaha

And when you mentioned 'hand vacuum' I thought you reconfigured a penis pump.

Glad I'm not the only one that ~sort of~ went there.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

For sure, that movie killed it for me as a kid.

Remember getting sent to the principal's office for arm wrestling in class which ended up with my head getting pushed through a window as the loser retaliated. Shocked the shit out of us, this was 3rd grade. So we waddled off pale as ghosts.

We both ended up having to clean the cafeteria tables for a week as punishment, but being a bad ass to those prepubescent honies for the short duration their ADHD riddled minds would permit made it totally worth it. :D

Top Bottom