• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Too_Late_orologio.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

then whatever you do stay the hell away from protekt silica this round. you need the stretch.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im really thinking about adding co2 as well. The NG line is exactly what I was thinking of doing come on why fuck with the refill nonsense. Im gonna pop some Qs on my page for ya.
Them them stretch away.
BG

F

FreshSteppin

I don't need any excess heat. just buy to big tanks and itll only be 3 refills the whole crop start to finish

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I cant be hauling tanks in and out. Kinda funny looking around here. Ill just settle for a bigger a/c.
BG

F

FreshSteppin

ya word I feel ya there.
I could care less. My pops has hella tanks for welding and all kinds of shit.

hell tell people its for your kegorator.

many reasons to have tanks of gass

true grit

true grit

Looking outstanding...i need to get my ass on these buckets!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yeah buddy! Shit or get off the pot. :D

http://farm4.static.invalid.com/3128/2640657773_bf636518f3.jpg

B

budbrothers

I go threw 3 50lbers in my room for a cycle. I have a 20 as a back up while I take the 50 to get changed. I'm just waiting on the capital for the generator.

Luke Harrison

Luke Harrison

Hey Rollin I appreciate the info on scrog I just don't know why you want to do it or what the benift is from it.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yield. Horizontal lights, horizontal plants. Just makes sense. :)

B

budbrothers

Hey Rollin I appreciate the info on scrog I just don't know why you want to do it or what the benift is from it.

dude think about it. if you have a plant grow under a light normally then you will get uneven light distribution. but when you scrog. you get equal light distribution over a larger surface area. like he said it just makes sence. plus it also provides a foundation for the plants which in turn allows heavier production.

think about it this way. if your plants don't have to worry about falling over then they can focus on producing there maximum output.

also if all the nodes are at equal height then they all think that they are the top cola so then you also get just large buds. vs popcorn buds from less lit areas.

i hope this helps. let me know if i forgot anything guys.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

BB......you dropped some knowledge but my favorite thing about your post is that photo in your avatar.

Respect

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks BB.

I'll add: The plants undergo a physical change in structure as well as change biochemically when the top cola is bent beneath the plant's apex. There's auxins within the cola that then get sent to lower branches in hopes of taking its place. Continually playing 'tuck the tallest top' results in a plant with its buds averaged across all dominant branches.

B

budbrothers

BB......you dropped some knowledge but my favorite thing about your post is that photo in your avatar.

Respect

I love that chicks ass. i get sidetracked every time i refresh my page. lol

Thanks BB.

I'll add: The plants undergo a physical change in structure as well as change biochemically when the top cola is bent beneath the plant's apex. There's auxins within the cola that then get sent to lower branches in hopes of taking its place. Continually playing 'tuck the tallest top' results in a plant with it's buds averaged across all dominant branches.

i was trying for a lam-mans terms. but there is a scientific definition for you too. lol

C

Comercial

Nice clean set up man, I heard the digi quantums had problems on a flip box...but guess not. Keep up the good work.

thanks,
Comercial

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Met with Fresh today and it was the usual madness - beats, buds and bullshittin'.

Other than a retarded look on my face I left Fresh's with a pack of Blue Moon Rocks! Got the 10 germinating now.

All 10 Wreckage have popped and are in coco. They're going to get some roots excel tomorrow. :yes

Props on sharing the wealth homie, you're the man. Fingers crossed for some prime phenos.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Nice clean set up man, I heard the digi quantums had problems on a flip box...but guess not. Keep up the good work.

thanks,
Comercial

Quantums work best out of all IMO. Hydrofarm Phantoms fail. Lumateks get it some of the time. Galaxy is recommended by the manufacturer.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Top Bottom