Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So what do you feed your seedlings after they get a couple set of leaves? Just curious to see how you do things. I tried some blue moon rocks this spring from outdoors I wasnt very happy with it. Im sure theres better phenos than what I tried tho.
BG

F

FreshSteppin

fans aren't made to
push throogh things they are meant to pull

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BG I'm going to give them roots excel and the gold @ 100ppm to get started.

8 of the Wreckage have shed their seed caps and are spreading their lime green cotyledon. The other 2 soon to follow.

Mets, as Fresh said, the design of the vortex style inline fan performs when most of the load is on the intake side. I would only have 10' of ducting after one to maintain optimal performance.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Got the ladies singin' some Collins right about now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYV6KZpnEak&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

C

crossouttheiis

wow thats the kinda shit my dad listens to you must be old balls, its all good though, you keep shit rocking.. damn i shouldnt have drank so much tonight

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Haha! I'm young, dumb and ugly.

That was just some lyrical play. "I feel it coming in the air tonight." "I've been waiting for this moment all my life." AKA they're huffin' Co2!

co2-concentration-atmosphere.jpg

Full steam ahead! These bitches want more than the 1200ppm they've got.

C

crossouttheiis

i dont know about that man... young dumb and ugly.. take more pride in yourself man...

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvGADgehKoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

C

crossouttheiis

damn i just got my air conditioner .. we are hooking that shit up tomorrow and getting the show on the road. im excited

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Me too bro. The Under Current Squad is squashing shit 2010!

gangsta_money-12600.jpg

Feijao

Feijao

Sweet pic RE. That really made me laugh out loud. It reminds me so much of a good friend of mine that does a new "gangsta" pic for myspace each year when he gets his tax returns lol.

Thanks for the laugh

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

http://farm2.static.invalid.com/1194/690409974_a4ff34ea20.jpg

HG23

HG23

That makes me think of my favorite simpson's episode:
simpsons13-20.jpg

Hey Rollin, what do you think about the Sentinal equipment so far?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The Sentinel gear is nut worthy. Quality and easy to set up.

That burner I got is for a warehouse FFS. I run 2 of 10 burner pilots and have it set at 1000ppm. Runs for about 2 minutes every 10-20 minutes.

They're close to 1700ppm now. Looked crazy in there just before lights off, I bet they lay on a set of fan leaves before lights on. :yes

B

budbrothers

fuck i need a monitor. i just wonder how much im actually loosing

HG23

HG23

Rollin, you got the VCG-27 right? Hows the heat when its running, is the one ton handling it? Also, if im understanding right, the generator has to come on for an extended period when the lights turn on for the day to reach the desired ppm, then runs 2 minutes every 10-20 to maintain it during the light period? That seems like a lot of on-off cycles, I thought it would have to run something like 2 minutes every hour to maintain, but I guess if the monitor is really sensitive and the plants are eating it up it would have to fire up more often.....

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

VCG-27, check. The initial 30 minute burn brings the room temperature up by 2*F for 5 minutes while the A/C does its thing. From there on out it's just gravy.

I have some minor leaks. Will update when I do some tidying up. The ladies are killing it!

http://i31.invalid.com/albums/c353/tmummery/stoked.jpg

how about a bucket with antimicrobial as an additive in the color of the bucket what would that do to roots and plant etc

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So how you running your a/c?
Sounds like your having a good time. Shit I need to change my game. You guys got me banging my head again. I need the co2 asap just cant figure what to setup. Burn or tank. Hopefully I can figure it out this week and get the ball rollin
Kick ass man
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom