Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Just had lunch at Cheba Hut courtesy of Dutch Master. Awesome people!

B

Bobby Smith

Dam I really need to go to europe

Just got back this morning - it's the tits.

Rollin, I contemplated skipping over the parts I missed while away, but I'm quite pleased I didn't - that shit was priceless :sun

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I knew I smelt something like a French Whore House, welcome back to The United States of Cannabis, Bobby. Whether in your thread, mine or PM I must hear of your wild overseas rendezvous.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im going sometime Im just not sure when
Within in the next 2 yrs that for sure

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Good golly Ms. Molly.
Inhale the bubble, exhale and feel jolly.

Putting my brain in a cardboard box and on a trip.
Before that though a few more resin pulls and then my thoughts are cleared to dip.

To where? Far, far, away from here.
Intention at heart? To spread the joy of smile like a spilt draft beer.

Shipping provided by the global leader THC.
Via the Internet, Earth's last media and hope to let the mind be free.

R

RMCG

pretty_fly_for_a_white_guy_funny_college_t_shirt-p235157997457891712trlf_400.jpg

ill eagle

ill eagle

better off in Brazil..... better nature walks.... hang gliding too, kinda like getting high but your flying, not to mention it's nice landing in powder sugar sand and realizing that that there are beautiful women everywhere.

keep rollin'

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Start saving up now. 2011 calls for some serious memories.

Had some awesome fun in the room a day back.

Was simply refilling the UCs and walked out while the second one was started. Well, bad idea, walking out. Laid down and caught some of The Office on Netflix.

Getting ripped on bubble had me forgetting and only the urge for one more toke before going to sleep sent me back. OMFG! 2-3" of water laid before me, jaw dropped, heart sunk and depressed.

Just closed the door and went to sleep. Upon waking up I was somewhat delighted to find 99% of the water had found its way out for me. While mold is of concern, not really stressin' as the residence is a paid for 'Throw-Away'.

No lesson learnt here as I've been flooding shit similary for years. Someone with intelligence and a care might learn that working on the garden stoned can result in property damage. :)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yep I work stoned all the time I over filled my 55 gal drum 2 or 10 times

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

It's the little things like flooding shit that bring us together as hydrobros. One big, stupid and wealthy family - still referring to us and not the government. :D

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Feelin' good today. Gonna give the MacBook Air some wi-fi time and you guys a couple nug shots. It's pretty retarded in there, get ready.

Top Bottom